IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

maybe its just me but the way the spider comes at u slowly is 1 thing thats creepy as heck , but then when u get to the other people who are setting traps for you i just cant handle that, its just so creepy with nobody talking and theres noREASON for these ppl to be so violent and rude towards u for some reason it just causes me so much grief

oh lol. and there is the charm of limbo

its funny the game is just so against u. tryin to do a puzzle like 10 times in a row and every tiem u think u have it its like NOPE it tricks u.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

batcock: arkham city on pc - really great, love the fighting and the animations - a breath of fresh air after skyrim, thought the whole batman world with over the top villains will seem corny but i really like it all, the atmosphere and the writing. the technical aspects are perfect as well, i don't remember the last time i played such a slick game, there are basically zero bugs or glitches at all. i have a hard time with consolized controls and die every 5 minutes though.

i mostly only read the notes and journals and stuff cuz they are interesting and flesh out the immediate suroundings but the stuff thats about hte hiostyr of the world i save it in my house and i say im gona read it some day but i probly never will lol

Addicted to defcon. Love the stylish design, nuclear holocaust setting and the endless fun of sneaky multiplayer diplomacy and backstabbing.

I'm still just learning it, and it can be pretty confusing/daunting at times, there's just so many possible mistakes to make that it's mostly about learning what not to do rather than what to do. Most offensive tactics I embark on turn FUBAR within minutes, so I try to play it safe until there's a good enough opening. It's abit hit/miss mostly - at times there's not enough time before your country is forced back to the stone age, other times a seemingly minor enemy weak spot, if well exploited, easily turns the entire game in your favor.

I had an incredibly fun/lucky game recently in which I played as africa and pretty much all hell broke loose at the beginning. I kept my defenses and didn't fire of alot of missiles, the ones I did didn't go anywhere.. Until I realized the game was ending, everyone was out of rockets except me, including defensive anti-air. I didn't know this but I thought I'd throw everything I had at europe for fun before it'd all end... Every single nuke hit and I somehow stole the 1st place.

But I mostly enjoy playing with an ally or two against other alliances, it's good having someone watching your back/distracting and weakening the enemy, so you can really put those sneaky tactics into play, especially on treacherous eastern seas.

I just bought Prine of Persia for PS3 for $3! Then PoP: Sands of Time for $7. AC Brotherhood for $20. and finally AC Revelations for $45. The drive to Ottawa was definitely worth it.

I just platinum'd Skyrim, so I'm gonna start a game on PC. Also I'm gonna play AC Revelations. Should be good.

just finished crysis 2 on xbox, was fantastic, loved the feel and the look, amazing visuals... bit too much like far cry, but i loved far cry too, some ai glitches and corny story elements, but still awesome

started deus ex: human revolution and its kinda meh, just landed in china, i've been stealthy all the way thru so far, seems quite bland and generic, a bit too slow after crysis

picked up portal 2 today and also picked up left 4 dead 1 & 2, those will be my holiday games

looking for some more decent 2 player games, one xbox, 2 controllers - any recommendations?

Finally finished my Quake epsilon builds - won't repeat all the same info here again, but see here for the most recent versions - big changes. Finally got through mission pack 2.

Just bought the download of Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum off of the Atari website (I know I know, I could buy it on amazon for like $5, but I wanted it now). Never properly played it for long, and the d&d campaign my friend is running has re-kindled my interest.

Still Dark Souls

Where ya at currently? Just curious..

I'm still playing too... on NG+ and just have Priscilla the Halfbreed, the Bed of Chaos, and a few more bosses to go (trying to get the remaining trophies). I've got an axe that does 620+ damage... can kill Taurus Demons in 2-3 hits!

Still Dark Souls

Where ya at currently? Just curious..

I'm still playing too... on NG+ and just have Priscilla the Halfbreed, the Bed of Chaos, and a few more bosses to go (trying to get the remaining trophies). I've got an axe that does 620+ damage... can kill Taurus Demons in 2-3 hits!

Just going through with a new character, just shoved my foot up the Gaping Dragon's arsehole.

Felt good

Guys in Dark Souls I'm stuck at the place where you get the lava shoes and their are big giant dudes.

Any advice on how to get through that?

Also I've yet to do that really dark area with giant dues cause it is really tough.

So basically I haven't played the game in months because I'm stuck.

Any advice for someone who is at that point in the game?

i been playin that too i got like 15 kills last night and a KILLING SPREE its so much fun but i hope they put grappling hooks in!! and also the maps could be better cuz right now its like just skiing around like a crazy bugger which is fun but the 1s in vengeance had a better flow to them

Well I can't play NWN2... it's super laggy when I move, even on lowest settings and a small window. I've tried disabling other programs, running in xp compatibility mode (I'm on Vista...) the cracked version my old room mate and I had played just fine, why won't the one I legitimately bought? This is why I don't play anything on PC. :fail:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

i been playin that too i got like 15 kills last night and a KILLING SPREE its so much fun but i hope they put grappling hooks in!! and also the maps could be better cuz right now its like just skiing around like a crazy bugger which is fun but the 1s in vengeance had a better flow to them

Most people are saying this is better than Vengeance but most people don't consider that a real Tribes. I barely played it. You in the steam group? I don't know how to add friends in Hi-Command or anything

idk which is the right 1 theres like 5 differents hahah

but ya idk tribes vengeance was like the only tribes game i played i just rmemeber how fun it was to swing around a pole and get like super speed and fling myself all the way 2 the enemy base it was seriously fun

PS the hi command thing its so stupid all these ppl are trying to make their own versions of steam its like come on ppl just GO ON STEAM for cryin out loud.

Archived