IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Guest cult fiction

I just bought a TV this week (after not having one for two years), hooked my Wii, and am really laying into this game. I love it so much. I'm not sure that anything has capture my attention as much as this, ever. The playability, all of the hidden items and power-ups, the music, the genius level design--everything. Nintendo needs to pull another Megaman and make more 2D games. Imagine if they did this with the Mario franchise, Zelda and Metroid? They'd make a fortune. So much of Nintendo sales is about nostalgia. Why don't they recognize this and take advantage of it? The average gamer is, like, 35 years old or something. We want 2D!

er... like New Super Mario Bros and Donkey Kong Country Returns?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alfred E. Neuman

New Super Mario Bros is ok...but its still rendered in 3D (never played the new DK). I guess I'm talking 8bit. I don't think anything has surpassed Super Metroid or Link to the Past...Super Mario World. These are the kinds games I think most fans would like to see brought back to life.

I started Mass Effect 2 on the PS3. I'm 3 hours in and the game has frozen 3 times. Anyone had issues with it? I'm running the latest version.

I've done multiple playthroughs of Mass Effect 2 on PS3 and it didn't freeze on me at all. Strange that it's freezing up on you.

no freezing either.

trananhhung: do you have the bluray or the downloaded one? I have had some framerate issues and some wierd glitches when flying vehicles and such, but nothing crazy. No freezing at least.

Legend of Grimock

great dungeon crawl so far. only 14 bucks.

definetly going to get this, eye of the beholder style crawler. and you're supposed to be able to create your own maps as well, might be cool.

played some tribes ascend just now, really good!

grimrock is really fun! my groups keep getting killed by spiders, fucking spiders.

still trying to find the perfect mix of classes. enjoying the fuck out of it...it really takes me back to the early days of my gaming life

everyone should go buy it

i had beta access to tribes but didn't have any time to play it!! i should really get on it.

there's another game based on SCP on the way

http://scpcb.wordpre...on-coming-soon/

niiiice, think you and i are the only two on here that care

Journey is a beautiful game. The companionship I felt with the people I met playing through is stronger than almost any game, and certainly the most unique.

I'm going to be playing Fez soon. Anyone else download that yesterday?

Legend of Grimock

great dungeon crawl so far. only 14 bucks.

definetly going to get this, eye of the beholder style crawler. and you're supposed to be able to create your own maps as well, might be cool.

played some tribes ascend just now, really good!

grimrock is really fun! my groups keep getting killed by spiders, fucking spiders.

still trying to find the perfect mix of classes. enjoying the fuck out of it...it really takes me back to the early days of my gaming life

everyone should go buy it

i had beta access to tribes but didn't have any time to play it!! i should really get on it.

there's another game based on SCP on the way

http://scpcb.wordpre...on-coming-soon/

niiiice, think you and i are the only two on here that care

isnt that based off the website where each number is a unique weird x-filesy thing?

Guest trananhhung

I started Mass Effect 2 on the PS3. I'm 3 hours in and the game has frozen 3 times. Anyone had issues with it? I'm running the latest version.

I've done multiple playthroughs of Mass Effect 2 on PS3 and it didn't freeze on me at all. Strange that it's freezing up on you.

no freezing either.

trananhhung: do you have the bluray or the downloaded one? I have had some framerate issues and some wierd glitches when flying vehicles and such, but nothing crazy. No freezing at least.

I have the bluray version. I'm doing short sessions, because I'm afraid the game freezes. I did change the PS3 default hard drive to a 320g Hitachi one, but I don't have this kind of error with other titles (and I play a lot of downloadable games from the hard drive). Let's see if it keeps freezing.

The game is better than I thought and it reminds me of Omicron: The Nomad Soul.

Gotham city imposters. Really good game, better than I expected. The weapons and gadgets and level layouts are all really fun to use. Right now I'm kicking ass with a submachine-gun w/ red-dot scope, roller blades, a hatchet, nimble body-type, extra damage. I just love zipping around and all the crazy verticle/gadget-based shortcuts. The call-of-duty meets TF2 description is pretty accurate. I'd also throw bioshock in there as well. All the ziplines and gliders and moon-boots and such are awesome to use and make the game very much fun. Good pacing for a shooter. highly recommended for a pick up and play type of FPS game if you need something like that to blow off steam, perfect.

Holy shit, Fez. It's superb, great BOCy soundtrack as well. <3 ILU FEZ

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

REALLY REALLY HAPPY TO READ ABOUT PEOPLE LOVING TRIBES ASCEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Caps needed to emphasize legit real excitement, sorry peep holes but furrealz I fucking love the game)

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Get in the Wattm Steam group for one, add me as a friend my steam add name is boobytron and join me and holmies at some Tribes domination, we don't fuck around though fyi btw.

Sorry bout the dbl post, kinda drunk and super monk bout future Tribes conglomerations, just had 26 kills in a row in me tank.

Slowly progressing through Ocarina of Time, this game is tough!

This'll probably make you sad.

http://youtu.be/ZZLynuAe9oo

A new and improved speed run.

Don't even wanna watch

Although I have mastered the Super Mario 64 16-star speedrun, so I can beat that game in about 30 minutes or so

Archived