IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I shudder of the time when Mass Effect 3 comes out and I will need to use shitty Origin. Fuck EA. I don't want every publisher to have their shoddy versions of Steam, when Steam works so well and there is no reason to force gamers to use their shitty versions of the same contend delivery method.

tumblr_lnz94rB23U1qf09c5o1_r1_500.jpg

These are all from that whatIfounfatworktoday tumblr

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

fucking whaaat?

http://www.lulu.com/...recipes/5198959

I received my copy of the book last week. It took me and my partner all week to stock up for last night's intimate little dinner party. We decided to go for the man-made oysters, but while we were pouring the semen into the shells, a few drops spilled on the floor. As usual, our Shar-Pei was in the kitchen, just waiting for the occasional food spills. We were both so grossed out when Layla lapped up the spilled semen because when she was done she just looked up at us and licked her chops - begging for more. It's one thing for us to have fun cooking with semen, but it just seemed so wrong for our dog to be eating it too.

yeah there's some gold in the reviews

Archived