IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thennnoww.JPG

Now now hold up.

Rewind from SNES to NES and you gotta spend 10 minutes blowing the damn cartridge and smacking the top of the NES to get the damn blue screen away and load the game.

VHS: Fast forward through previews. That is...if you remembered to rewind it from the last time you watched it. Time spent, 1 minuite up to 5 minutes.

TV: spend an hour watching the preview channel scroll slowly through all the basic cable channels. On the new things you just scroll at your own pace.

Muscle Car: Lots of muscle cars are being remade. OTOH I saw a 300+ lb dude get out of a Smart Passion the other day, I could not contain myself from FLOLing.

Cards: dunno, mine isn't chipped I guess

Popular music: no skrillex?

thennnoww.JPG

Now now hold up.

Rewind from SNES to NES and you gotta spend 10 minutes blowing the damn cartridge and smacking the top of the NES to get the damn blue screen away and load the game.

VHS: Fast forward through previews. That is...if you remembered to rewind it from the last time you watched it. Time spent, 1 minuite up to 5 minutes.

TV: spend an hour watching the preview channel scroll slowly through all the basic cable channels. On the new things you just scroll at your own pace.

Muscle Car: Lots of muscle cars are being remade. OTOH I saw a 300+ lb dude get out of a Smart Passion the other day, I could not contain myself from FLOLing.

Cards: dunno, mine isn't chipped I guess

Popular music: no skrillex?

But blowing on a games cartridge is better than trying to rub the scrach out a c.d thats all ways there each time you want to play it

VHS: At lest with vhs you get the option of fast forwarding previews with the d.v.d the buttons are locked cus the f.b.i dont want you to download a car

TV: I see your point on that one no argument there

Muscle Car: Old musle cars dont have traction control or lanch control nor do they have a display on the dash that says when the car needs its arse wiped cus it low on oil new musle cars do

debit - credit cards: The old system of haveing to write your name was better the tellers behind the till dunno what to do if the chip and pin system crashes so they go back to good old pen paper and scaner gets dusted off (personal note, Bank notes and coins are more simple)

Popular music: no skrillex yeah ok I aggree there but Richard d james was there

Ah.... when I remember the good old days of blowing Sega Mega Drive cartridges, and hoping that the game finally starts....

i feel like people in this thread don't realize that we all have access to reddit already

but internets whatever

We should lock this thread then because everything i have seen in this thread its from reddit. Maybe people should just type random shit on google images and hope to find a funny image.

Sir, you are a lemon sucker. Its okay to laugh at the same thing over and over again.

i feel like people in this thread don't realize that we all have access to reddit already

but internets whatever

actually, i barely know what reddit is. as far as the internet goes, i'm pretty ill-cultured. i get all my lols from watmm.

i don't like visiting too many "sites"

but internets whatever

actually, i barely know what reddit is. as far as the internet goes, i'm pretty ill-cultured. i get all my lols from watmm.

*sad internet high five*

Guest Adjective

but internets whatever

reddit is where people repost stuff from 4chan 30 times before it reaches this thread. but yes, this thread does function as a decent digest of funny pics, i don't disagree. i guess i would like to see more original watmm shops or something. a plum digest. maybe watmm funny quotes thread is where i should stay

but internets whatever

this

since everything else on the internet ends up in reddit at some point there's no way to avoid reposting that's there.

btw is imgur an extension of reddit? I don't quite get how it works.

but internets whatever

*sad internet high five*

but internets whatever

*sad internet high five*

me too.

we all have access to... THE INTERNET.

Archived