IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

koma-comic-strip-that-time-of-the-month-loving.jpg

irl lol

troon, i don't understand how you can endorse such misogyny. i mean i'm one of those unenlightened, blind people who can laugh at this.

but i thought you had an understanding that women are so undervalued, yet so valuable as the progenitors of our race. and to endorse this disparagement of their biological functions - so often regarded with disgust or the subject of crass jokes - surely you're bringing yourself down to our level here.

i have to say, i am disappointed that the self-appointed avatar and saviour of watmm would do this.

Didn't you notice, he's purged himself of all the trappings of his persona. No more allusions to a connection with rephlex. Perhaps he's found a middle path. One less grandious, but then easier on his daily posting time.

You got a new job troon ??

funny thing is kaini and i get along and agree on a lot of things. troon, we agree on a lot of things and get along as well. me being the middle man, i'm willing to bet you guys would get along just fine if certain aspects of certain internet egos weren't clashing in certain ways.

irl lol

lol i was realllly high when i typed that. my point was, i don't even know

I was laughing at the whole exchange, not you personally. I didn't want to quote that stuff again.

Archived