This looks shit.

it's the same shitty "epic" visual style of Prometheus.

a visual style which only serves to present 2 things: idiotic new ideas, and fan-pandering rehashes of old ideas.

Everything about this film is fucking stupid as fuck.

This looks shit.

Everything about this film is fucking stupid as fuck.

It's the second in a hashed together monry grabbing prequel trilogy to some sci fi movies that were made decades ago.

Sounds familiar.

Of course it will be stupid as fuck, and will I see it? absolutely.

you lot are an unbelievably negative miserable lot. fucking lighten up jerks.

thought the trailer looked deece.

I think everyone was burned on Prometheus so no one is expecting anything from this. I've got my hopes up and I really want this to be good because sci-fi horror is the best - when it's actually good.

I could go into how the Prometheus trailers made me super excited for something that ended up being nothing like what I had expected... but hey, I'm not entitled to expect anything from a trailer. None of us are. We should all actually just shut the fuck up... but then on the other hand, this is the internet and being a dick online is the easiest thing ever. So yay!

hey yeah dunno it's like this is a massive studio production and they literally want everyone to watch the trailer for this product and have emotions and shit. so sharing these feelings back is very fair game imho.

Edited by Guest

I nerd hard for anything Aliens related, don't get me wrong.

Trailer looks good, and doesn't give too much plot away aside from omg aliens and death... But then, maybe that's it.

I just have low expectations following the past decade of (broadly) shit Hollywood output.

PS

Edited by fletcher

The trailer for Prometheus was rad and look how that turned out.

This trailer is kind of terrible (after the From Ridley Scoots bit) so maybe this movie will be gud

We're all fucking seeing in theaters anyway

Turned out to be the best Alien movie ever ??

Omg, the trailer looks like the fifth version of the same fucking alien plot: 

clueless crew exploring planet and then be wiped out by TA TA TAAAAAA!!!! a fucking xenomorphs or some other insertname-morphs...

and yeah this shower scene is gonna be soo cringey...

I'm not going to judge the fuckin movie by a trailer but my excitement is much much lower now...

Was expecting just a continuation of Shaw-David journey to the land of Engineers, that's all....

based on the trailer this already looks much better than prometheus, but we've all been burned by trailers before so i'm not getting my hopes up.

and yeah, definitely a pastiche of alien & aliens. ridley is clearly course correcting after prometheus was so poorly received.

but given how bad that film was, i can't really say that i have a lot of faith in his artistic judgement or ability to make a good film now. which is a shame because he really made some good ones back in the day.

The trailer for Prometheus was rad and look how that turned out.

This trailer is kind of terrible (after the From Ridley Scoots bit) so maybe this movie will be gud

We're all fucking seeing in theaters anyway

Turned out to be the best Alien movie ever ??

giphy.gif