Prometheus was great, this trailer makes it look like they're abandoning that whole story line, which would be a shame, hopefully they at least keep some of the engineer stuff in there, but still looking forward to it.

yes, this is my point

but hey imma internet hater bwahahahaha *evil laugh*  :diablo:

The life cycle of the Xenos is so phuqed; forcibly faceraping and, ultimately, brutally eviscerating the hapless host. It's brilliant, obviously inspired by parasitoid wasps like Cotesia glomerata which use Caterpillars as a brood chamber. Looks like the Xenos in this one go about things a little differently (something bursting out of the host's back during the beginning) but the end result for the host is similarly final.

Just finally saw the trailer. Looks fucking awful. I didn't enjoy Prometheus - the script made no sense whatsoever.

I don't care about the franchise at this point. It's just been flogged to death.

Aside from the somber 'child singing from the bottom of a pit' version of Eden Abhez's Nature Boy I thought the trailer was very tastefully done... They barely showed the creatures and emphasised the horror aspects. Do we need to summon the ghost of Don Lafontaine to please all you 'conoisseurs'?

Edited by Goiter Sanchez

Aside from the somber 'child singing from the bottom of a pit' version of Eden Abhez's Nature Boy...

I bet 'child singing from the bottom of a pit' was the name of the reverb preset they used. Edited by LimpyLoo

yeah and dan obannon's og script was also terrible big whoop. still has no place in it.

So you're saying that sex has no place in a film where the antagonist is a creature that was designed by HR Giger?