IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

The fact that delet almost only watches anime explains a lot. A lot.

Thats just a dank meme that's going round at the moment, are you going to knock Japanese people for watching anime, or French for reading comics. Not everyone wants to watch half arsed, tired, boring, pointless, US television. That empire is past its prime, and never really made much that intrested me. I did like satire and surrealistic comedy from england, but they don't seem to make that any more.

Thats just a dank meme that's going round at the moment, are you going to knock Japanese people for watching anime, or French for reading comics. Not everyone wants to watch half arsed, tired, boring, pointless, US television. That empire is past its prime, and never really made much that intrested me. I did like satire and surrealistic comedy from england, but they don't seem to make that any more.

I'm not knocking anime in general, some of it is great (I especially love GITS). Most of it is pretty terrible though.

Hannibal was pretty great with it's surreal, totally implausible logic, lush visuals and nice musics.

Edited by Gocab

So, the man in the high castle... I thought this was going to be made off the book, but it wasn't really. I didn't enjoy it very much, some of the characters were really annoying. Well, actually most of the main ones. Also, didn't expect there's going to be more, I don't think I'm up for it.

So, the man in the high castle... I thought this was going to be made off the book, but it wasn't really. I didn't enjoy it very much, some of the characters were really annoying. Well, actually most of the main ones. Also, didn't expect there's going to be more, I don't think I'm up for it.

didn't the scene where the japanese diplomat guy travelled into our timeline happen a lot earlier in the book, and it happened to the antique shop guy in the book as well. I can't actually remember how the book ended though, it's been a while since I read it. I thought it was ok, didn't mind most of the characters, aside from the nazi spy guy and the boyfriend who both annoyed me for some reason. rufus sewell was quite good I thought, and his nazi mate. and I liked the design of the show. was alright.

I'm not knocking anime in general, some of it is great (I especially love GITS). Most of it is pretty terrible though.

Oh I agree, most of any art is pretty dire. But there will still be things that fascinate me that probably frustrate other people without that niche interest and I accept that. At least we're still not at the stage where people say cartoons are for children, and then spend 90 minutes watching men run up and down a field, or some middle of the road low brain activity drama. heh. So at least we've come a little further down the road. I still think though that in the Anglo Saxon countries the public just doesn't connect to drawn characters in the same way they do real actors, probably can't empathise with them in the same way as real people, so there's always going to be some befuddlement as to why someone like me would choose to spend their time caring about checking out new anime season titles.

didn't the scene where the japanese diplomat guy travelled into our timeline happen a lot earlier in the book, and it happened to the antique shop guy in the book as well. I can't actually remember how the book ended though, it's been a while since I read it. I thought it was ok, didn't mind most of the characters, aside from the nazi spy guy and the boyfriend who both annoyed me for some reason. rufus sewell was quite good I thought, and his nazi mate. and I liked the design of the show. was alright.

Yeah, the boyfriend and the nazi spy guy annoyed me the most. The design was allright, I'll admit to that.

I've recently read it and that part is very late in the book and he was the only person to see into an alternate time line from their own. I was reading it whilst the series started actually, though I had no idea they were making one until I was half way through.

The Last Panthers.

Very good! Dark, mature and contemporary tone on politics, Europe, banditism... Not always on par with the acting though, which was kinda meh, even mediocre on the French side. Awesome scoring by Clark.

old colbert report episodes, considering how many shows they had to churn out the standards are amazingly high. i'm a bit disappointed by his new show - i think its the format's fault though

Making a Murderer didn't really hold my attention, but it sent me on a binge of my old[er] true crime favs:

The Iceman Tapes

Paradise Lost 1-3

The Jinx

All brilliant imhoymmv

I watched that Christmas episode of Sherlock. I thought it was pretty damn good.

It was surprisingly good. I wonder how involved Moffat was with the writing over Mark Gatiss, I detest Moffat's work but I can underestimate him with one-off episodes (as opposed to story arcs). Abominable Bride had less nauseating spiel, and meatier plot. The final waterfall scene was so absurd and jarring, though, I figured he had something to do with it.

Lost - a lot more interesting than expected, but now with 5 episodes left in S6, preparing for a meh conclusion.

S5 was fav imo, liked the timetravel things and the chopper pilot

Lost - a lot more interesting than expected, but now with 5 episodes left in S6, preparing for a meh conclusion.

S5 was fav imo, liked the timetravel things and the chopper pilot

There is an epilogue you can find on YouTube that explains what happened to Walt:

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_New_Man_in_Charge

I tried watching Life After People, that show based on that book that made a thought experiment of what would happen to the world x years after mankind disappeared but everything else remained. it was too crappily-produced for me to endure. constant dramatic music like on a reality tv show, bad cgi, light on facts, just wank tv.

L O S T: It went full retarded with that time travel shit. Also, most of the episodes use basic stuff to hook the people, so it is really predictable and boring. It is fun, yeah, but overrated as fuck. Also, J.J. has the most punchable face I can imagine of.

just watched the end of it and omg so bad are you fucking kidding.

lol

Because I'm a complete sucker when they were all in Heaven or whatever hugging I was like, aww that's sweet, cool. Then in the cold light of day I was furious.