IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

American Horror Story - my GF likes it, it's pretty alright. Sometimes pretty cringe-worthy.

F is for Family - the show has potential and needed a longer opening season than 6 episodes. Stopped just when it was getting good IMO.

I've been wanting to watch American Horror story, is there any season that is much better than the rest? I don't feel like going through all if it.

Edited by Gocab

I've been wanting to watch American Horror story, is there any season that is much better than the rest? I don't feel like going through all if it.

The 2nd and 3rd are probably the worst (Asylum and Covent). Actually I kinda enjoyed Covent but assume most wouldn't.

I thought seasons 1 & 2 were the only watchable ones.

This was my opinion so far. The Coven was just a lil' too tumblr fem-droll for me. The writing and acting really took a dip for that season IMO. Haven't started the 4th yet, heard it's good.

Season 1 is really good IMO. Also, the chick who plays the young sexy version of the maid in season 1 is pretty much the hottest chick ever. Total 3-way material for me and the lady

tumblr_lwet5oqYLl1qevgv5o2_r1_250.gif

yep, Brooklyn nine-nine is by far my favorite tv sitcom right now. Its just great!

Ive also been listening to Getting On and its also worth listening.

seriously, dont miss out on those two shows

Edited by Ayya Khema

Finally got around to finishing S2 of The Knick. Twas a fantastic series.

This was my opinion so far. The Coven was just a lil' too tumblr fem-droll for me. The writing and acting really took a dip for that season IMO. Haven't started the 4th yet, heard it's good.

Season 1 is really good IMO. Also, the chick who plays the young sexy version of the maid in season 1 is pretty much the hottest chick ever. Total 3-way material for me and the lady

She flawless

Don't! I watched 4 seasons until I finally told my girlfriend "no more!". Terrible acting, terrible music, terrible cinematography, stories that lead absolutely nowhere, Evan Peters, and the worst part is that it's not even scary, freaky or disgusting.

The best part of the show is a girl with Down's syndrome.

Alexandra Breckenridge. The only reason to watch season 1. Stop there. (she's unfortnately in the Walking Dead as well. Or, fortunate for those who watch it.)

Evan Peters will send you into a rage the likes you'll never experience before or since.

yep, Brooklyn nine-nine is by far my favorite tv sitcom right now. Its just great!

Ive also been listening to Getting On and its also worth listening.

seriously, dont miss out on those two shows

Brooklyn Nine Nine is my go-to post work slob out since S2 came out on UK Netflix. It doesn't try too hard to be clever or subversive, just an entertaining sitcom. Really enjoy it.

did anyone else stop watching portlandia after the third season? i thought it worked a lot better as a sketch show with little nuggets of unique ideas rather than a character driven show with drawn out plots. i feel like it's really different now, and not in a good way :s

I've not watched the last two seasons I don't think (not entirely sure when I stopped), can't remember it ever being plot based, though it always had recurring characters. It was never amazing to be honest, but occasionally had some great bits.

there was a noticeable shift from going from a sketch format with multiple plot lines and ideas to more of a standard linear style with only a couple (sometimes only one) of things focused on in each ep. it always featured recurring characters but now the focus is much more heavy on that idea and it's become very plot heavy.

Is portlandia now better or worse? Ive tried to listen to the first couple of season 1 and gave up.

I watched a little bit of Daredevil on Netflix. This shit is tedious as all hell, mayne.

yeah, I thought it was boring

Billions is showing some potential

tried to watch this. got to the point where

alexrod's hot wife is threatening some other broad

(i.e. not too far) before i decided to save my dignity.