IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I just got given a PS2.

Don't have a tv so am in the process of securing a 2nd hand monitor.

Recommend me some decent/classic PS2 games WATMM.

Get Okami, The Prince of Persia games, Final Fantasy X, Soul Calibur 2 or 3, Champions of Norrath and Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms, Killzone, Black, Suikoden 3 and Suikoden 5. To name a few.

I just got given a PS2.

Get Okami, The Prince of Persia games, Final Fantasy X, Soul Calibur 2 or 3, Champions of Norrath and Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms, Killzone, Black, Suikoden 3 and Suikoden 5. To name a few.

Resident Evil 4. Such a great game. Also MGS2/3. I tried playing Onimusha again, but it wasn't as fun for me.

I haven't really played any GTA games since the first one, and my friend gave me IV to borrow. Started playing that. About an hour or two in. It's pretty stupid, but possibly in a fun and addictive timewaste way.

Edited by baph

I just got given a PS2.

resident evil 4

seconded. that game just kept giving. The mercenary missions after finishing the game to unlock new weapons drove me mental. But, in the end, I got some money fucking weapons out of it upon completion. infinite bullets

Re4_handcannon_close.png

the alien-like monster in the sewers

God, I remember that thing being a bitch. Getting to the elevator before getting wacked was nerdgasmic.

I'm pick up Mass Effect 3 where I left off about a year ago. I loved ME2, but this just seems so tedious. Also planning to finally play through the original Bioshock before I pick up Infinite.

I just got given a PS2.

Seconding the Shadow of the Colossus and Silent Hill 2 recommendations.

The Jak and Daxter games

Metal Gear Solid games

KESSEN. FUCKING. III

Seriously I cannot recommend this game enough, though I haven't had a single person on here actually talk about playing it. It should be 20 bucks or less now.

Quite a bit less it seems.

Amazon.co.uk has a second hand copy for £1.12.

Can't argue wit dat.

I just got given a PS2.

God of War 1&2 (best PS2 games made)

Rez

Gradius V

Black

Metal Gear 2&3

Wipeout Fusion

R-Type Final

Timesplitters 2

Castle of Shikigami 2

Burnout 3

GT4

Resident Evil 4 (different bonus levels to other platforms)

been told recently that the new headset for the PS4 is shit hot btw

Edited by soundwave

Since ICO is free on PSN+ right now, I decided to finally play this game - interesting so far. Controls are a bit wonky for my tastes.

That's weird, someone else who's only recently starting playing it said the same thing.

I've never had any issues with it though, even on the HD re-release. Maybe as I'd played it loads back in the day, and the controls are anachronistic of that era of gaming.

Just put this on my phone -

BVH3RUeCYAA_fep.png

Since ICO is free on PSN+ right now, I decided to finally play this game - interesting so far. Controls are a bit wonky for my tastes.

The controls actually put me off the game entirely, I just couldn't do it for some reason.

I haven't really played any GTA games since the first one, and my friend gave me IV to borrow. Started playing that. About an hour or two in. It's pretty stupid, but possibly in a fun and addictive timewaste way.

Haha! I think it's pretty brilliant. My favorite thing to do in GTA3, VC and SA was smoking weed and doing cab missions while listening to the radio for like 3 hours. Such great banter and music.

Guest disparaissant

Yeah, I never got through Borderlands 1, but I'm enjoying the hell out of 2 right now.

Also playing Skyrim on and off. It's nice playing it at ultra settings with a shitload of mods.

Guest Milkweg

got my hands on a bunch of ps3 promos, one of them being littlebigplanet. I forgot how much fun this game is, goofing around

Just got a second controller so Little Big Planet two player is all systems go! Although my housemates monstrosity of a cat pissed in my games/music room which really puts a 'dampner' on the experience.

GTA Online launch fail was expected but frustrating none the less. Did anyone get to play it? Only got to make an avatar, the character creation is really clever!

free new DLC released today for Pikmin 3

ooh nice. still haven't finished the last level/boss - I suspect it's the final one - because it's so damn stressful, and I find this game completely unplayable under the influence... still loads of fun, but it's just a real mindbender sometimes.

what's new with the update?