IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Beat all the bosses with The Lost in BOI:R. Just working on that timed boss room now. Almost all of the achievements are unlocked now.

I've wasted so much time with this game.

Beat all the bosses with The Lost in BOI:R. Just working on that timed boss room now. Almost all of the achievements are unlocked now.

Wow, congrats! The thrill has finally faded for me. But it was probably some of the best gaming I've had since Half-Life 2.

HOLY SHIT - I bow to your skillz, Sir.

Wait - on hard as well? Fucking insane if so...

Ive been playing fuckloads of full mojo rampage, its a rogue-like. I honestly didn't think i would enjoy it so much, i can just chill whilst listening to a podcast or something, the mechanics are extremely satisfying.

Just started Darkest Dungeon alpha, its hard as fuck, so unforgiving. Loving it.

I just started my first ever playthrough of Fallout New Vages.

!!!! You're late to the party man, that game is awesome. Just don't touch the Deathclaws.

look up the full uncut ermac fatality (NSFW) of the new mortal kombat, sickest one yet and the sound effects are amazing

man i can't wait for this game, it looks gorgeous, i hope the online matches won't be region locked, i work in 3 shifts :(

Just finished the newest level of I Am Bread, which takes place in a garage and also includes a Hunt The Cheese mode, where you play as a piece of crispbread (a Ryvita, basically) and have to hunt down those delicious bits of cheese.

I-Am-Bread-.jpg

It's one of those games that looks clearly stupid but is actually quite challenging, not to mention satisfying when you manage to get your piece of bread all the way across a room to be toasted on a radiator.

Just finished the newest level of I Am Bread, which takes place in a garage and also includes a Hunt The Cheese mode, where you play as a piece of crispbread (a Ryvita, basically) and have to hunt down those delicious bits of cheese.

I-Am-Bread-.jpg

It's one of those games that looks clearly stupid but is actually quite challenging, not to mention satisfying when you manage to get your piece of bread all the way across a room to be toasted on a radiator.

nurse, we need a straight jacket here

I-Am-Bread-.jpg

nurse, we need a straight jacket here

44C.gif

Edited by Bechuga

Playing my original Xbox copy of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 these days. Nostalgia overload.

man i wish they'd release a decent tony hawk game. it's been like 10 years now... olliolli came remarkably close to the feel for a 2d indie and the sequel looks pretty sick too.

febs ps+ includes rogue legacy for all consoles so looking forward to that. full listing here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/01/29/playstation-plus-februarys-free-games/

Yeah, on hard.

I get obsessed over stuff like this. I must have died like 100 times before completing it.

100 deaths would actually be pretty impressive... How did you go about it? Did you reset early and often, or did you go for it on every try?

I'm only a few items away from Real Platinum God... a couple challenges plus The Lost on hard, and I'll be free

Yeah, on hard.

I get obsessed over stuff like this. I must have died like 100 times before completing it.

100 deaths would actually be pretty impressive... How did you go about it? Did you reset early and often, or did you go for it on every try?

I'm only a few items away from Real Platinum God... a couple challenges plus The Lost on hard, and I'll be free

I was resetting all the time. If I didn't get a good drop on the first floor, I would just reset. The things that I found most useful were Gnawed Leaf, 9 Lives, Holy Shield, and any dmg upgrades. If you get Gnawed Leaf and something to orbit around you (cube of meat, Sacrificial Dagger, etc), you can just wait out the room if it's filled with enemies that follow you around. This strategy works great if you choose the path of The Negative, but won't quite work out for The Polaroid since Isaac and ??? won't follow you around automatically.

post-175-0-37094300-1422731977_thumb.png

Now to try for that boss room attached to Mom's room so I can get that final star! I've made it there twice already, but haven't beaten it yet :catnope:

Edited by Braintree

I did it!

post-175-0-39294700-1422741075_thumb.png

There are still a few unlocked achievements, but other than making Super Meat Boy, I have no idea what they are...