IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I've made it up to Isaac, but haven't beat him yet. I try to get 9 lives, holy shield, and a fuck ton of dmg up.

9 lives is worthless against Isaac since he takes off a whole heart with each hit...

beat all the missions in ground zeroes. unlocked all outfits. so very very good. hard to believe it looks that good on ps4 and runs at a steady framerate (99% of the time at least).

question about boi. i have it for free on ps4 from plus and thought it granted it to me free on vita as well. can't find it on my dl list anywhere though and searching for it in the store it's trying to charge me $14.99? also i find mom to be a very hard boss to beat w/o having an exceptional loadout. have legit beaten her only once and have gotten past her one other time with the level skip shovel. find that i do the best with azazel but kind of feel like it's cheating ;\

still grinding through d3 on normal (aka extra easy)

BOI (for Vita I assume you mean) might not be available for DL for free anymore if the promotion has expired.

every single enemy one shots you as the lost, 9 lives just means you get 9 tries, so its extremely powerful for him, along with holy mantle.

Well, for The Lost, yes - I see your point. I was referring to the other characters.

I've made it up to Isaac, but haven't beat him yet. I try to get 9 lives, holy shield, and a fuck ton of dmg up.

9 lives is worthless against Isaac since he takes off a whole heart with each hit...

If you can get 9 lives early, especially with Judas, it's worth taking for a possible Guppy transform.

If you can get 9 lives early, especially with Judas, it's worth taking for a possible Guppy transform.

guppy is powerful as fuck, took me 100 hours until i got him. i still havent got lord of the flies either.

Guppy is pretty much a win. If you get 3 orbitals blocking shots, it really is a guaranteed win. I always pick up Guppy parts. And with parts like the Paw, you can pick it up, get rid of it and it still counts as 1 of 3 parts. You don't need to keep it.

Edited by Guest

The endgame for Borderlands 2 is completely broken. So disappointing. Had a great time 100+ hours getting a char up to the level cap, only to discover that at max level, everyone's using exploit glitches (one lets you easily duplicate legendary items, completely negating their rarity; another is an equip glitch that incorrectly makes every shot from an automatic weapon do 99999999999 damage). The endgame is designed to be played with a group, so it's too hard to play single player, but if I hop into any multiplayer game it's a bunch of people all using the best gear in the game 1shotting everything including raid bosses, which isn't fun at all. Shitty because I imagine those exploits & glitches are things that could be patched out but haven't been for some reason. Those exploits exist on all platform versions, but the PC version has the additional problem of people using hex editors to give themselves infinite money & more skill points than you should be able to get at level cap, and because it's co-op and not competetive, there's no anti-cheat effort on behalf of the developers or Steam.

Oh well, I did still get around 150 hours of fun for $10 so I guess that's cool. Broken endgame means I'm pretty much done with it, though.

beat all the missions in ground zeroes. unlocked all outfits. so very very good. hard to believe it looks that good on ps4 and runs at a steady framerate (99% of the time at least).

question about boi. i have it for free on ps4 from plus and thought it granted it to me free on vita as well. can't find it on my dl list anywhere though and searching for it in the store it's trying to charge me $14.99? also i find mom to be a very hard boss to beat w/o having an exceptional loadout. have legit beaten her only once and have gotten past her one other time with the level skip shovel. find that i do the best with azazel but kind of feel like it's cheating ;\

still grinding through d3 on normal (aka extra easy)

BOI (for Vita I assume you mean) might not be available for DL for free anymore if the promotion has expired.

i guess there's a chance i didn't add it to my library for vita 'cause i assumed it'd automatically do it when gripping the ps4 vers. owell

I completed it last night after dying and coming back as Judas' Shadow and it won't count the win for The Lost. Probably the same with Lazarus' Rags (since you come back as Lazarus). Just fyi.

we got a wii u with smash bros omgomgomg

but the old wii controllers suck goddamnit, gonna get me an adapter 2 use our precious gamecube controllers

in the meantime me and my chick are ballin like hell on crimsonland, best 4euro spend in 2015 yet hands down

Aye but remember when they claimed the Kinect could do this -

I know, but this was actually demonstrated on stage. I'm always sceptical when MS announces and shows new stuff on stage, but if this actually ends up working... oh boy...

Yeah, that shit looks awesome and totally not doable like it's presented at this point in time.

I know, but this was actually demonstrated on stage. I'm always sceptical when MS announces and shows new stuff on stage, but if this actually ends up working... oh boy...

One of Peter Molyneux concoctions, that guys is always full of big promises delivering shit.

One of Peter Molyneux concoctions, that guys is always full of big promises delivering shit.

What? No, what I'm talking about is the Hololens that Microsoft showed for the first time yesterday.

Jump to 6:40 for the live demonstration

yeah hololens looks like bs. would love to be wrong tho.

bought ffvii, viii, & ix on ps store for $5 each so i can play them on vita. starting w/ix 'cause it's soooo fuggin' good. look surprisingly good

God damn, that presenter has such an obnoxious voice... Anyways, the device seems pretty cool if it work as they've shown. That live demo was obviously pre-rendered and scripted rather than real-time. The possibility of exploring Mars holographically sounds pretty awesome though. Shit, if they made a holographic google sky type thing, that'd be mindblowing, I'd wanna get one just to do that.

Can someone explain "hate buying" to me? This twat on a forum brags about how many Amiibo figures he has acquired, with no intention of using them, and threatening to destroy them. He's also bragged about buying 100 Rosalinas that he might destroy. From what I can gather "hate buying" means he hates that character so much, and sees them as an abomination to Nintendo, that he's spending thousand of dollars just to piss on fans, millions of whom are children, to try to keep them from ever owning those toys.

Only in 'Merica.

585909A9-D238-4C09-A0B3-089D95216EBA_zps

This is almost $600 (retail) sitting there

As though a company who's primary goal is to sell plastic toys to manchildren is going to take that as a scathing indictment of their artistic integrity and not just make more...

Edited by autopilot