IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

God damn, that presenter has such an obnoxious voice... Anyways, the device seems pretty cool if it work as they've shown. That live demo was obviously pre-rendered and scripted rather than real-time. The possibility of exploring Mars holographically sounds pretty awesome though. Shit, if they made a holographic google sky type thing, that'd be mindblowing, I'd wanna get one just to do that.

What are you talking about? Journalists have already tried it and are all really excited about it. It would have been harder to fake that live demonstration than actually showing it

God damn, that presenter has such an obnoxious voice... Anyways, the device seems pretty cool if it work as they've shown. That live demo was obviously pre-rendered and scripted rather than real-time. The possibility of exploring Mars holographically sounds pretty awesome though. Shit, if they made a holographic google sky type thing, that'd be mindblowing, I'd wanna get one just to do that.

What are you talking about? Journalists have already tried it and are all really excited about it. It would have been harder to fake that live demonstration than actually showing it

Hmm... I dunno, I guess my skepticism got the best of me when they pulled out the already 3d printed quadcopter with how easily she was able to do everything. I suppose if it really does function that smoothly and easily then that's fucking amazing and I want one.

Edited by ghOsty

Can someone explain "hate buying" to me? This twat on a forum brags about how many Amiibo figures he has acquired, with no intention of using them, and threatening to destroy them. He's also bragged about buying 100 Rosalinas that he might destroy. From what I can gather "hate buying" means he hates that character so much, and sees them as an abomination to Nintendo, that he's spending thousand of dollars just to piss on fans, millions of whom are children, to try to keep them from ever owning those toys.

Only in 'Merica.

585909A9-D238-4C09-A0B3-089D95216EBA_zps

This is almost $600 (retail) sitting there

Not much different from the big fans who buy multiples and don't intend to use them either imo. And he's just doing it for attention, so the best way to win is to not respond. "Don't feed the trolls" as they say.

egh the verge journalists. Right near the end he talked about how it was good that windows 10 was one OS across platforms not multiple OS's and so you knew what windows 10 was derp dee derp. Does he forget that this was what windows 8 was and why everyone hated having a tablet UI superimposed over a mouse and keyboard based input system. I've been running the 10 technical preview for a few months now and it fixes some problem but still doesn't pair back all of the insanity that made 8 so fucking abnormal to regular non idiot humon beings.

that said, what you posted was a nice extention for the intro of their new tech.

Here's the promo for the aug schtufF.

http://youtu.be/aThCr0PsyuA

Decided to finally try InFamous: First Light (free on PSN+ on PS4) last night - damn, this is a beautiful game - amazingly detailed recreation of Seattle, Washington, and pretty fun to play (if you've played prior InFamous games, you'll know what you're in store for).

I hope they do Prototype 3 on next gen, I love that game. Getting the entire police force after you, then grab some stranger and take his identity. Shoot outs with helicopters on top of a hi rise was my favorite.

Decided to finally try InFamous: First Light (free on PSN+ on PS4) last night - damn, this is a beautiful game - amazingly detailed recreation of Seattle, Washington, and pretty fun to play (if you've played prior InFamous games, you'll know what you're in store for).

It really is a pretty game, I beat the story pretty quickly but it's fun to just go dash around in explosions of pinkish-violet. The particle effects are really well done.

man i would love to find this in an arcade, those days are missed...

[youtubehd]QKxV4hodcyI&x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534#t=21[/youtubehd]

http://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2015/01/23/new-star-wars-battle-pod-arcade-game-harks-back-to-classic-starblade/

Been playing Hammerwatch all night long with friends, really cool game, if you like the old-school action-RPG kind of thing. Very pretty, kind of hard to go through : a nice challenge and a good game overall !

finished up the main story in shadow of mordor the other day, that's a great game. gonna give it a rest before going back and finishing up the other achievements though.

started playing kairo, but i've been sick for a few days and the huge booming ambient music and blocky atmosphere was starting to feel like playing a fever dream, so i put it down :P

someone looking for a key for Heroes Of The Storm (beta)?

it's a moba by Blizzard but it's quite different. thas a bunch of different maps with team-objectives (the plan is to release maps every x-amount of time, and people talk of a custom map editor that they'll release once the game's out so community maps can go in rotation as well). no items, no lasthits. also a shared level among ur teammates. etc.

i got one.. pm me if u want 1.