IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Telltale is are very entertainment.

lol :catsuicide:

watched gf play a good bit of "episode one" of walking dead. was not impressed. had bought her the season pass which she never finished.

I haven't played that one. Fed up big time with zombies tbh.

watched gf play a good bit of "episode one" of walking dead. was not impressed. had bought her the "season pass" which she never finished.

same. can't believe how long that fad has somehow remained in fashion

someone looking for a key for Heroes Of The Storm (beta)?

it's a moba by Blizzard but it's quite different. thas a bunch of different maps with team-objectives (the plan is to release maps every x-amount of time, and people talk of a custom map editor that they'll release once the game's out so community maps can go in rotation as well). no items, no lasthits. also a shared level among ur teammates. etc.

i got one.. pm me if u want 1.

key is eu only

After reading this article and watching the video, my enthusiasm for The Order is fading a bit... Definitely going to wait and see what reviews say now. The concept is cool, and no one seems to deny the game looks gorgeous, but it seems from demos press have played so far that the game seems a bit restrictive and the big action sequences are short and far between...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/is-the-order-1886-a-case-of-style-over-substance/1100-6424004/

On the other hand The Witcher 3 is looking better and better the more I hear about it. I should re-play 2 before it's released in May.

After reading this article and watching the video, my enthusiasm for The Order is fading a bit... Definitely going to wait and see what reviews say now. The concept is cool, and no one seems to deny the game looks gorgeous, but it seems from demos press have played so far that the game seems a bit restrictive and the big action sequences are short and far between...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/is-the-order-1886-a-case-of-style-over-substance/1100-6424004/

On the other hand The Witcher 3 is looking better and better the more I hear about it. I should re-play 2 before it's released in May.

The Order always had me suspicious that it was going to be all fluff... the fact it was delayed made me suspect this even more.

A friend of mine offered me the "enhanced edition" of The Witcher 2 like two years ago but I never found the will to start it - maybe that's because I never played the first episode...I shall try it tho, I've been a huge RPG fan for years but now the genre mostly bores me...

Witcher 2 is really a great game, you should dive in. The combat is fun, the story involves your choices to a great deal, and there's something like 8 unique story endings. It took me so long to play through once that I had no interest in immediately trying a different story path, but as far as RPG's with locked-in main characters go, The Witcher is near the top of my list. The moral quandries are interesting (for a game anyway, it's no philosophy class) and the characters are fairly memorable. Really looking forward to the third installment, I just read this morning that it's supposed to be "45 times larger than The Witcher 2" or something. :wtf:

Seems Dark Souls 2 is coming to PS4 in April with the DLCs and some other changes thrown in and re-touched graphics... Haven't played it yet so I'll probably have to pick that one up when it's out

Finally put down Skyrim after nearly two months and picked up Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon again. Runs even better on my new laptop than it did on my last desktop.

Damn near everything about Blood Dragon is still awesome. After I first played it, I was like "to hell with every other Far Cry game."

Besides, I got tired of all the enemy mages in Skyrim. They think they're all special cos they're like "oooh luk at mi pimp magic skillz - I got 'em and you don't haha suk it." The best answer is a sword to the throat. Fuck mages and their holier-than-thou egos.

Edited by ambermonk

Seems Dark Souls 2 is coming to PS4 in April with the DLCs and some other changes thrown in and re-touched graphics... Haven't played it yet so I'll probably have to pick that one up when it's out

Drangleic awaits your arrival . . .

I feel like I can't go further in KSP anymore (speaking about the career mode here) : missions are not that hard but I don't have the appropriate material to finish them, thus I don't earn science points and I can't get the appropriate material.
I guess I'm gonna build ridiculous spacecrafts in the sandbox mode from now on.

Finally put down Skyrim after nearly two months and picked up Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon again. Runs even better on my new laptop than it did on my last desktop.

Damn near everything about Blood Dragon is still awesome. After I first played it, I was like "to hell with every other Far Cry game."

Besides, I got tired of all the enemy mages in Skyrim. They think they're all special cos they're like "oooh luk at mi pimp magic skillz - I got 'em and you don't haha suk it." The best answer is a sword to the throat. Fuck mages and their holier-than-thou egos.

Those snooty elves can fuck right off. I shout them off the sides of mountains.

Guest kymppinetti

Picked up Grim Fandango on steam. I remember that I couldn't even pass the first chapter when I was young. I didn't know what was going on or anything. Can't be helped, I didn't understand english back then. xD

And now I finished the first one within 1.5 hours lol

Edited by kymppinetti

Metroid Prime Trilogy is only $9.99 on eShop tomorrow, that's almost $3 per great game. It's only temporary slackers

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/NI0L4GZFgly0lMBWZGpD30Si5pLEmEHd

Mario Galaxy 2 as well. Super Metroid is better though.

Those snooty elves can fuck right off. I shout them off the sides of mountains.

Speaking of elves I wish they had developed the Thalmor lore a bit more. Especially since how the Empire/Stormcloaks quest line ends... Thought we'd get more in depth quests with the DLCs but it's pretty much over now.

Edited by Perezvon

Metroid Prime Trilogy is only $9.99 on eShop tomorrow, that's almost $3 per great game. It's only temporary slackers

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/NI0L4GZFgly0lMBWZGpD30Si5pLEmEHd

Mario Galaxy 2 as well. Super Metroid is better though.

pretty sure mario galaxy has been on sale for 9.99 and will jump to 19.99 when metroid prime goes on sale, right?

never played through the prime series so will probably actually scoop that as my first nintendo digital release. i expect extraordinarily long download/load times

watched gf play a good bit of "episode one" of walking dead. was not impressed. had bought her the "season pass" which she never finished.

same. can't believe how long that fad has somehow remained in fashion

I'm also sick of the zombie trend, but the Walking Dead games are great IMO. They're way more compelling than the tv series (which is not saying much I know).

I've been playing Naissancee recently. It's amazing. So IDM. The Confield of video games.

I've been playing Naissancee recently. It's amazing. So IDM. The Confield of video games.

It's brilliant huh ?! Beat it before Christmas and there's not a day that goes by without a flicker of memory about a certain point in the game.

One of my [many] fave bits -