IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

still can't believe how many different characters you're trying to use ;O

haha yeah I might be spreading myself a bit thin at the moment

are you going to try Alex when he drops?

nah. really like mika as the closest approximation of a sf equivalent of king (over the top professional wrestler persona that has a giant swing). wouldn't want to bother with another grappler but i keep toying with the idea of messing around with chun. i like the headstomps and instant air lightning legs.

oh and a fireball, invincible reversal and an overhead (all things mika lacks)

has anybody grabbed the early access version of Wolcen? I dunno how far along it is but this game looks pretty nice

also, not playing this, but my coworker told me the other day that he was commissioned to write some of the music for the Oculus Rift game Chronos, which also looks deece:

Wolcen looks like magicka meets skyrim or some shit

watching ds 3 is actually giving me physical cravings for video games.

Guest bitroast

heh. i do know that ds3 releasing is going to become a BIG time sink for me.

as exciting as it is.. not exciting :^) but i am v excited :^)

currently playing F-Zero and Earthbound on 3DS, jeez why didn't they do this ages ago?? Also waiting on my Mini Mario & Friends Amiibo game code for early access, they sucked me into buying a figure again but I'm happy to play this game on the go. Also picked up a sweet Starman figure to compliment my Earthbound Amiibos.

Can't wait to play Super Metroid again soon, now do the GBA games!

still can't believe how many different characters you're trying to use ;O

haha yeah I might be spreading myself a bit thin at the moment

are you going to try Alex when he drops?

nah. really like mika as the closest approximation of a sf equivalent of king (over the top professional wrestler persona that has a giant swing). wouldn't want to bother with another grappler but i keep toying with the idea of messing around with chun. i like the headstomps and instant air lightning legs.

oh and a fireball, invincible reversal and an overhead (all things mika lacks)

Why not new character Alex? He was a grappler in SF3, wasn't he?

he just doesn't fit the over the top pro wrestler mo like mika and king. also i doubt any of his moves include smashing his snatch or asshole into people's mouths so where's the fun in that? i usually wouldn't want to play a grappler in sf but mika's just so goofy.

i'll be interested to look into ibuki when she launches. in sf4 i "mained" her and sakura (never played that much sf before 5 though).

I am still blown away that people buy amiibos at all. $10 for a physical DLC... what an annoying marketing scheme. AND then you end up with an expensive collection of plastic bullshit littering your place.

fuck off ninspendo :catrage:

Guest bitroast

ugh. fromsoftware junky :catsupine:

seeing all this news coming out that PS4.5 / PS4k is definitely a thing and coming out before PS VR.

essentially an upgraded unit with beefed up internals to handle output at 4k ??

but the only thing i can think about is = will a machine powerful enough to output games @ 4k, mean it's strong to output games at 1080 with boosted performance.

ie... i could play bloodborne in 60 FPS ??? :w00t:

I seriously doubt the new PS4 will output games at a native resolution of 4K, if so it shouldn't have any trouble running all of the current ps4 games at 60fps with better everything. I'm thinking the new PS4 is just VR-ready and will sell in a VR-bundle without the need for a break out box. Maybe higher specced to deliver vr compatible frame rates without sacrificing graphic quality (i.e. on par with current PS4 graphics but at double the framerate).

Edited by Gocab

Falco Amiibo unlocks black Arwing in Star Fox Zero that can lock onto two enemies at once but takes 3x damage

9AC411AE-AD3E-49D6-8B1A-CE7F8EE4C5E3_zps

Why's it gotta be a BLACK Arwing, eh?
that's Afro American Arwing to you.

And what do you mean by "those Arwings??" LOL

sfv update is pretty nice especially if you're a newb. combo challenges and demonstrations break down shit pretty decent and provide a lot of free in game currency for all the outfits they're about to roll out. shame they didn't have that shit out when the game first launched though =\

making ranked up to best of 3 is tight as fuck imo. also seem to be getting matches quicker. way more games in way less time.

That DkS3 release date really is bullshit. I really don't understand why it releases so late compared to Japan while probably every youtuber who has ~100k views per video got their english copy almost 2 weeks ago. Seeing IGN posting a video titled "This new Dark Souls 3 boss does [this] and [that]" makes me want to line all them guys up and shoot them. Isn't this a game where everyone should discover everything at the same time ? Perhaps building hype and jealousy by allowing people to make so many videos when the game ISN'T EVEN OUT YET is good for sales but still that's pretty rude.

Guest bitroast

yeah it's really lame. have no idea what they're doing.

my only real concession here is that they're treating japan as live environment stress testing and will be able to iron out the games quirks in time for the world wide release (ie. no 60 second+ load screens from bloodborne launch).

they're doing this because they love us :catcry: