IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Finished tales from the borderlands and everybody's gone to the rapture. Really liked both of them.

Played the Battleborn open beta on PS4 over the weekend. Surprisingly good MOBA-like for consoles, the characters and builds are varied enough to be interesting, but it's not super competitive. The writing is very Gearbox too, which adds a nice light hearted touch to it.

There seems to be quite an over saturation of MOBAs at the moment, though.

DS3

!!! so soon.

:catnope: :catnope: :catnope:

I was tempted to get the digital copy but I'd have to stay up until 1am, even with an hour or play I'd feel like shit at work tomorrow. Guess I'll pick up a physical copy tomorrow and play instead. BangFace is going to interrupt proceedings this weekend but some DS3 will be a nice way to tide over the comedown on Monday.

Guest bitroast

i hope they put up a demo or something tonight at 12am ... so i can at least get the install / update firmware data ready and buy the disc tomorrow.

If I don't get the key at midnight-1am I guess I'll have to get the Android Steam app just so i can launch the download from work.

But yeah, :catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope:

Edited by Perezvon

crossy road. very addictive. on 40" screen in the bedroom with amazon firestick remote control. hi score 319

Does the Amazon version have co-op like iOS? There's a Disney Crossy road now too, gotta get those dollars!

If I don't get the key at midnight-1am I guess I'll have to get the Android Steam app just so i can launch the download from work.

But yeah, :catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope::catnope:

I actually got it, pre-loading now :emotawesomepm9:

I actually got it, pre-loading now :emotawesomepm9:

pft i was done pre-loading hours ago

you're p late to the game imo

*trugamer*

Copy of DS3 in my bag, gotta wait until after work to play :catbleed:

Just came here to say...System Shock 2.

It's on Steam for less than £10 so well worth a try. Been patched and all so works lovely even on my shite 2009 dell laptop.

SHODAN

SS2 is one of those games I keep meaning to play but never get round to it. What OS is your laptop running? I tried before on 7 and kept hitting game crashes.

dark souls 3,pretty smooth experience on pc so far,looks amazing, smooth frame-rates,surprised that FROM seem to have got this one spot on,i,m only running an overclocked nvidia 750 ti,everything set on high(except motion blur-personal preference)

haven't played much lately and i took a little break from ranked matches to beat all the trials in sfv. seems like taking that much time off from mika has had messed with some of my timings and ability to recall gameplan in certain situations. went on a horrible losing streak and lost about 700 lp in the last few days >_<

started twilight princess. man this game didn't age nearly as well as wind waker. kinda meh so far

It's on Steam for less than £10 so well worth a try. Been patched and all so works lovely even on my shite 2009 dell laptop.

SHODAN

SS2 is one of those games I keep meaning to play but never get round to it. What OS is your laptop running? I tried before on 7 and kept hitting game crashes.

I'm on Windows 10 and it works like a charm so far. Don't expect much graphically. It's more the sounddesign that I'm interested in. It's spooky as fook.

SHODAN

I'm on Windows 10 and it works like a charm so far. Don't expect much graphically. It's more the sounddesign that I'm interested in. It's spooky as fook.

SShock 2 is one of those "bucket list" games. I haven't played it in a good while, but if you haven't yet it's well worth it. Also Night Dive Studios are working on a reboot of the original System Shock. (http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/25/9801434/system-shock-remake-first-look-art)

Finally beat my first boss in Hyper Light Drifter last night. It was the giant toad boss in the Eastern region. Fat bastard keeps throwing fire jars at you and then tries to squish you with a butt slam. But after a few deaths the proper strategy finally becomes apparent.

You have much more mobility in the game on a USB controller than on mouse & keyboard I've found. But that obv won't be an issue when HLD comes out on consoles this summer.

EDIT: Just defeated the Northern boss in HLD. But I bought the mag upgrade for the wrong gun when I warped back to the hub town. Probably gonna venture to the Southern region next.

Edited by ambermonk