IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Nintendo's making a new Mario Kart... for mobile.

I think that's an awesome idea, if the pricing is good and not full of micro transactions and if it has a good match making I could totally see this becoming the next Pokemon go!

People seriously pay money to get random and useless crap like this? I really despise the fact that this has been put into so many games. It's disgusting.

it really is a plague.

ya one of my best friends who played a bunch of overwatch (and is now onto fortnite) actually uttered once something along the lines of "i fuckin' love the feeling of opening a loot box"

don't think he ever spent much on it but i know he did pay for some boxes. they really nailed that skinner box stuff with loot boxes. dude loves going to vegas so it's no surprise

Loot boxes teach an important moral lesson: unless you have money, you'll never get anywhere in life.

Nearly finished with Everspace, but have fucked up in dumb ways on the final boss. Now I have to spend another two hours getting there... If the game wasn't so pretty, and so easy to play, this would be hell.

Wolfenstein was kind of boring, so I switched to The Evil Within. I like it so far even though I've died a lot.

Which Wolf? The 2009 one?

The New Order. 2014 I guess. The story wasn't interesting, and the battles became annoying after awhile. Also hated all the fetching at HQ. I've always disliked alternative history stuff though.

Completed Everspace, FINALLY. Feel pretty satisfied: the stats on Steam suggest not many people at all get that far, and that the few who do do not use the ship I did (the Colonial Scout, which is made of tracing paper). And I did it in under 60 runs. Some folks have done 100 and not completed one run.

So, feeling good. Highly recommend to those who want a rogue-lite experience in space with purty graphics.

I've set it upon myself to get every achievement in The Binding of Isaac (including Afterbirth and Afterbirth+, which comes to about 330 achievements) or die trying.

*gets ready to die*

For the first time ever I delved into the whole lootbox shithole. PUBG players were given 30,000 points on Xbox because they had reached 3 million players or something like that. So I thought I'd check out what I'd get from some random crates.

- A turtle neck

- Two identical blue t-shirts

- A red t-shirt

People seriously pay money to get random and useless crap like this? I really despise the fact that this has been put into so many games. It's disgusting.

The ultra rare mini skirts go for hundreds on the Steam marketplace, it's bonkers.

I caved and bought MH:W. It's fantastic.

For the first time ever I delved into the whole lootbox shithole. PUBG players were given 30,000 points on Xbox because they had reached 3 million players or something like that. So I thought I'd check out what I'd get from some random crates.

- A turtle neck

- Two identical blue t-shirts

- A red t-shirt

The ultra rare mini skirts go for hundreds on the Steam marketplace, it's bonkers.

I caved and bought MH:W. It's fantastic.

yeah. so now on the pc half the time you get crates that you *have* to pay to even open. i just am selling those on the steam marketplace for about 35cents a pop.

one of my best friends who played a bunch of overwatch (and is now onto fortnite) actually uttered once something along the lines of "i fuckin' love the feeling of opening a loot box"

literally laughed out loud after reading this

one of my best friends who played a bunch of overwatch (and is now onto fortnite) actually uttered once something along the lines of "i fuckin' love the feeling of opening a loot box"

literally laughed out loud after reading this

have to laugh to keep from crying

I beat the final boss in Dark Souls 2 and this is a very good game.

Was it dark souls 2 that had ornstein and smaugh?

Actually I think that was 1 but those motherfuckers man... I legitimately rage quit like a little bitch multiple times and considered throwing my controller at the wall like a little bitch. I think it took me over 20 possibly 30 times to beat them. Who was the final boss of 2, the old king?

Ornstein and Smaugh was DS1. I've only properly played DS2: Scholar of the First Sin, and I fucking loved it. last boss was the Queen, not King Vendrick. waiting for the right time to get into DS3, which I already own but haven't touched yet.