IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Just snagged the original Red Faction for 75 percent off on Steam. Haven't played it since high school, though I have no idea where the original CD-ROM is. What I found most memorable wasn't necessarily the destructive environments, but the uber-janky dialogue. My plan for later is to get drunk first, and then include the bluntest possible commentary whilst playing and recording it. Should make for amusing results.

All I remember about Red Faction was the hidden video on the CD-ROM of the NPCs dancing to some track.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0PXbFva-A0ZQ0hwNTZRWm9qSnc/view?usp=drivesdk

this is a recording of my most broken run on binding of Isaac last year, great game if u haven't played it i recommend

edit: to see vid open link in chrome

Edited by MIXL2

Into the Breach is fab, "tiny" turn based strategy game from the FTL devs. Crazy to me that it's only on PC though, it'd be perfect for the Switch.

Slowing getting into this. Still playing Slay the Spire. :P

got Bayonetta for the 360, seems really complex. Don't think I'll have the time to master this game beyond button mashing

i'm thinking of getting it too. just because everybody is raving about it 

Into the Breach is fab, "tiny" turn based strategy game from the FTL devs. Crazy to me that it's only on PC though, it'd be perfect for the Switch.

Will prob get this (Into the Breach) for the weekend, looks like fun.

Will prob get this (Into the Breach) for the weekend, looks like fun.

Added it to my Steam wishlist, but I'm gonna be tight on funds all next week. It does look like fun though.

In the meantime, Fortnite has been growing more addictive over the past couple of days. The co-op campaign mode, that is.

started dark souls 3 with a female herald,good all round starting stats,pretty nimble,but i,m struggling with the spear,double so on enemies with range,also tried the david lynch typing game trial,i,ve heard it gets pretty weird,but dunno if i can sit thru the bad impersonation too much longer

Edited by sunshine recorder

Spear has always been hit and miss for me when I've tried them out in all DS games. Some enemies you can destroy but others it's worthless. Even tried Arstor's Spear for a while in 3, same issue...guess it's the thrusting damage or whatever some enemies are weak to and some aren't. Should be able to grab a small sword or dagger for bleed or something, maybe something small for blunt? Switching weapons sucks but I got used to it after a while in various builds.

playing vampire the masquerade bloodlines for the first time in like 13 years again. GOG released it along with an unofficial patch that some ppl made because the devs apparently didnt get enough funds to make it less buggy than it originally was. 

i don't remember the bugs as much from back in the day, but i read that they were ruining the gameplay quite a bit. 

anyway been loving it

Completed Into the Breach on my first try! Going again, try out some different mechs. Not sure if this will keep my interest as long as FTL did, but so far, it's been really fun. Figuring out how to prevent all enemy attacks is incredibly satisfying.

im about 40 hours into New game plus on the witcher 3 after leaving it for 18 months. playing on blood and broken bones mode, which means you really have to spend time getting to grips with crafting decent oils and decoctions etc. truely a 10/10 game, so good. 

Still going on about Dark Souls? Jeez.

Dark souls Dark souls Dark souls Dark souls Dark pauls Dark gouls Bark jouls Park sours spark coals! Biatch!

Never enough ds mang come on now!

Sent from my CPH1719 using Tapatalk