IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest cult fiction

Bloodborne's first hour has already been better than anything in DS2 by a long shot. I mean, I liked DS2 enough to play it 3 times, but it was no Demon's/Dark's Souls 1.

Imagine the atmosphere of RE4, the gameplay of DS minus shields, and lush victorian horror visuals. It's like they asked my brain what its perfect game would be and they made it.

Bloodborne is totally a souls game btw, if you like any of the souls games you'd be a fool not to pick it up.

i enjoyed dark souls 2 much more. i reckon it was because i was used to the style though, and got to skip the first 25 hours of getting smashed to pieces that i suffered in the first game.

Just need to count the hours until Friday so I can join the fun

:catsob: :catsob: :catsob: :catsob:

and yeah ds2 was pretty bad, but fixed some mechanics of ds1 at least

cult fiction may I ask where you work?

goddamn ps4 only bitches. i want to play.

Get a PS4 :cisfor:

Since my son is working I am going to exercise great restraint and not play Bloodborne until he gets home...

I'm really hoping I can enjoy Bloodborne, but I sucked so bad at the Souls games that it just wasn't fun. I'm hoping for a different feeling. I haven't even opened the game yet because I'm thinking I may need to return it and get my money back because I won't be able to do anything with it. Money is tight these days.

Edited by flim

I'm really hoping I can enjoy Bloodborne, but I sucked so bad at the Souls games that it just wasn't fun. I'm hoping for a different feeling. I haven't even opened the game yet because I'm thinking I may need to return it and get my money back because I won't be able to do anything with it. Money is tight these days.

Yeah it's getting neat reviews from both reviewers and players but I don't know. I hated every second of Dark Souls and this looks eerily familiar. Don't have a whole lot of money (and time outside of the weekends) for games these days either, so it's a lot of money to throw away on something I maybe won't be able to enjoy. Don't know why they don't just throw a dirty casual mode in there already. Wouldn't hurt anyone.

Don't know why they don't just throw a dirty casual mode in there already. Wouldn't hurt anyone.

Sometimes designers don't want to have an easy/hard mode because they feel it compromises their game. Personally, I love playing games that are downright punishing, so I put everything on hard anyway.

Yeah it's getting neat reviews from both reviewers and players but I don't know. I hated every second of Dark Souls and this looks eerily familiar. Don't have a whole lot of money (and time outside of the weekends) for games these days either, so it's a lot of money to throw away on something I maybe won't be able to enjoy. Don't know why they don't just throw a dirty casual mode in there already. Wouldn't hurt anyone.

Haven't played it yet, but for me the appeal it IS like the Souls games, but with some variations that make it sound refreshing and interesting. Honestly, if you didn't like any prior Souls games, I would try before you buy on Bloodborne.

fuck this thanatophobia trophy in rogue legacy. kind of thought it would be easy after beating ng+ and all the remix bosses but w/o using obnoxious grinding exploits and extra save states it's really fuckin' tough to beat the game in 15 lives. generally speaking tho the game is way easier than it was the first time.

Thanks for the inputs. I better skip this one.

You listen to a little input about Bloodborne but you ignore waves of criticism about The Order 1886 which you are still going to buy? :psyduck:

Wait, wat? You must be insane to even consider buying The (dis)Order: 1886!

Unless, you know, it was free on PSN+ one day - even then I would probably pass...

You listen to a little input about Bloodborne but you ignore waves of criticism about The Order 1886 which you are still going to buy? :psyduck:
The issues I have with Bloodborne have nothing to do with the issues some people have with The Order. The Order is a simple "generic" shooter with amazing visuals that I'm holding back on because its short singleplayer isn't worth the full price. Bloodborne is a game that requires more time and dedication than I'm willing to spend and therefore I won't waste my money on it. You know that, so I'm not sure why you're pretending to be confused. Edited by Friendly Foil

The issues I have with Bloodborne have nothing to do with the issues some people have with The Order. The Order is a simple "generic" shooter with amazing visuals that I'm holding back on because its short singleplayer isn't worth the full price. Bloodborne is a game that requires more time and dedication than I'm willing to spend and therefore I won't waste my money on it. You know that, so I'm not sure why you're pretending to be confused.

I was hoping to start a good old gamer flamewar, but you have to be all rational n shit. Pfsh.

(also i forgot about your reasonings)

The issues I have with Bloodborne have nothing to do with the issues some people have with The Order. The Order is a simple "generic" shooter with amazing visuals that I'm holding back on because its short singleplayer isn't worth the full price. Bloodborne is a game that requires more time and dedication than I'm willing to spend and therefore I won't waste my money on it. You know that, so I'm not sure why you're pretending to be confused.

I was hoping to start a good old gamer flamewar, but you have to be all rational n shit. Pfsh.

You'll never convert this dirty causal.

You'll never convert this dirty causal.

Yeah well enjoy your ASS-ASSins creed on your gaystation you weeaboo!

Haven't played it yet, but for me the appeal it IS like the Souls games, but with some variations that make it sound refreshing and interesting. Honestly, if you didn't like any prior Souls games, I would try before you buy on Bloodborne.

Damn it. I can't even get past the first area. If I don't make any progress soon, I'm going to stop buying From's games.

It's a shame. I liked both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls despite their difficulty. I stopped playing them both because I was "afraid" to lose large amounts of souls and not be able to get back to the spot. It got to be too much. The penalty for death was too high. DS2 was just ridiculous with its death penalties that I didn't spend much time on it at all.

Edited by flim

Damn it. I can't even get past the first area. If I don't make any progress soon, I'm going to stop buying From's games.

It's a shame. I liked both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls despite their difficulty. I stopped playing them both because I was "afraid" to lose large amounts of souls and not be able to get back to the spot. It got to be too much. The penalty for death was too high. DS2 was just ridiculous with its death penalties that I didn't spend much time on it at all.

I thought DS 2 was way more generous, but then I found it pretty easy compared to the first two games.

It's a shame you're not enjoying it, the Souls series have always been rewarding regardless of deaths.

I thought DS 2 was way more generous, but then I found it pretty easy compared to the first two games.

It's a shame you're not enjoying it, the Souls series have always been rewarding regardless of deaths.

I just hated the fact that in addition to losing your souls and humanity, your defense and HP were halved every time you died in DS2. That made it almost impossible for me to get past the parts I found difficult. Yes, it was easier to begin with, but it started to really hurt after a while. I just couldn't do it. I got pretty far in DS1 but was just too frustrated after losing a ton of souls due to a death that I didn't know how to avoid and a recovery that was impossible. I just felt fed up with them both.