IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest kymppinetti

all you guys are talking about bloodborne, and i'm just sitting here playing pillars of eternity.

Pretty much the consensus I've heard is that Dark Souls is better than DS2 partly because it's more challenging. That's why I was planning to start with it.

I fixed up a lot of mechanical clunkiness and shortfalls of DkS1, and fixed a lot of multiplayers issues. NG+ was great too, we were really spoiled for the extra content and sheer amount of gear. But man, the world, the level design, general aesthetics... weird corridors leading you to the most bizarre of locales, that fucking elevator that magically takes you to a castle in a volcano in the sky, so much inconsistency and ugliness shows it wasn't From's priority. The PvE combat was pretty dull too, a lot of the game was very easy, and easy to cheese too. I was kind of excited for the rerelease for the PS4 but after BB, it's highlighted how much of a hollow experience it is. The three DLC areas are fantastic though, worth playing those alone, but you need to get halfway through the game to reach them all.

It definitely gets too much shit, I enjoyed it and sunk a lot of time in, but after Demon's/Dark Souls, even King's Field, people expected something more polished from From I guess.

I hadn't even played the DLC, which was why I wanted to pick up the remaster, Bloodborne has ruined that plan sadly.

:catrage:

The remastered version came out on PC today, and based on people's posts on Reddit it does sound like they've added some cool stuff - forest of the giants, for example, has the hollow soldiers hacking away at the dead giant tree things, mysterious shadow people than are only revealed by light, some more Heide knights... still, not sure it makes up for the crap level and world design.

all you guys are talking about bloodborne, and i'm just sitting here playing pillars of eternity.

And I'm playing F.E.A.R. from ten years ago. Oh yeeeaah

Any of you guys play Evolve on PS4? I'm probably gonna take a break from Bloodborne tonight to hop on and try out the new hunters...

Edited by ghOsty

100 percented isaac. not done that since i was about 15. feels as good as it does utterly empty and pointless. im gonna go and do some work on releasing my labels first record.

i was actually dancing round my room, i managed to find black lotus on my final and successful lost run. picked up godhead 3 games later.

actually one of the best games ive ever played, and im super excited for the expansion pack in summer.

I just have Meatboy to get, which I haven't spent any time on in that past several weeks. It's a bit demoralizing.

100 percented isaac. not done that since i was about 15. feels as good as it does utterly empty and pointless. im gonna go and do some work on releasing my labels first record.

Congrats - quite the accomplishment!

Tried doing some heists in GTA V and holy fuck are other people terrible at this game! No-one can do anything without compromising a mission or dying before the mission has even started. Would like to be able to finish the missions and get the money...

Will anyone here be getting it for the PC? Might be tempted, see if we can get some WATMM gang going.

Will anyone here be getting it for the PC? Might be tempted, see if we can get some WATMM gang going.

i preorderd it via steam ye

I've had it in my Steam library for over a year but this weekend I've just started Guacamelee Gold Edition. The combat system is absolutely gorgeous - reminds me of Viewtiful Joe, so that combined with Metroidvania style exploration (and that soundtrack) and mmmmmm....I'm hooked !

I've had it in my Steam library for over a year but this weekend I've just started Guacamelee Gold Edition. The combat system is absolutely gorgeous - reminds me of Viewtiful Joe, so that combined with Metroidvania style exploration (and that soundtrack) and mmmmmm....I'm hooked !

Great game, it never tires.

bloodborne: Rom is a fucking dick, seriously fuck this guy and his magic bullshit!

Okay I beat him... and now the game has gone full Lovecraft, fucking awesome