IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

I killed mom for the very first time on Binding of Isaac. Still feel the game relies way too much on luck but nevertheless I'm really starting to like it. Also currently chasing down evil Kevin Spacey and getting rid of his horrible weapons of mass destruction in COD. Overall I'd say both games are equally good.

I killed mom for the very first time on Binding of Isaac. Still feel the game relies way too much on luck but nevertheless I'm really starting to like it. Also currently chasing down evil Kevin Spacey and getting rid of his horrible weapons of mass destruction in COD. Overall I'd say both games are equally good.

Its possible to beat the entire game every time on hard mode regardless of the items you get, luck isnt required.

Its possible to beat the entire game every time on hard mode regardless of the items you get, luck isnt required.

Yeah well, that's like saying Jaden Smith and a Sudanese kid can both become millionaires and luck isn't required

Yeah well, that's like saying Jaden Smith and a Sudanese kid can both become millionaires and luck isn't required

i would pretty much say its nothing like that actually.

That doesn't even make sense to me. How could Jaden smith and a sudanese kid become millionaires without luck?

=/

Jaden is lucky to be born to will smith, and most Sudanese are ridiculously poor...

confuse :wacko:

i would pretty much say its nothing like that actually.

Messiaen, you are probably an Isaac God tier player, and I'm nowhere near your level, but yes it's totally possible to beat it all on hard mode with whatever items you get. As long as you kick serious ass at dodging and shooting.

Guest bitroast

Dark Souls 3 & Fallout 4 announcements

life is good

miyazaki directed Dark Souls 3 would honestly be some of the best news that could come from this E3.

been in a souls obsessed frenzy past couple of months to the point that most other games pale in comparison.

sure, i'm looking forward to the new zelda. new fallout. new mgs, etc. new team ico game :P

but faaark, new Dark souls announcement (with miyazaki!.. very important) is big news.

mmmm. time to get nerdy.

This is how Nintendo sells Pokemon in LA?? These models look like they have some STD that makes you bleed from the eyes. Gothmon

9441E112-F90C-4C5B-A3DA-3EBA77062C34_zps

E416F4CC-12B6-41A8-BD79-24107475198E_zps

i don't know about you but those goth girls make me feel romantic.

Dark Souls 3 & Fallout 4 announcements

life is good

miyazaki directed Dark Souls 3 would honestly be some of the best news that could come from this E3.

been in a souls obsessed frenzy past couple of months to the point that most other games pale in comparison.

sure, i'm looking forward to the new zelda. new fallout. new mgs, etc. new team ico game :P

but faaark, new Dark souls announcement (with miyazaki!.. very important) is big news.

mmmm. time to git gud.

Fixt.

But yes, me also excite for DS3 w/ Miyazaki. Surely won't be out 'til next year, but I have patience.