IGNORED

Autechre - Exai

zlemflolia

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Balance

bladelores = rollerblades

I hope there's a weird voice saying "rollerblades" every now and then.

And I love the ae reverb, especially on Amber with Foil and yulquen and see on see and the last track on over

I agree, it makes it prettier but there's a bit too much of it...

Haha, that's funny, I think see on see and redfall are the only places on the album where that reverb really makes sense. I don't mind it at all on see on see, I think it just makes it prettier.

The reverb on the last track on Oversteps is great but it's a totally different verb. It sounds like my old Quadraverb with the density & diffusion controls all the way down so it gets all crusty. Honestly that track doesn't sound like it belongs on Oversteps at all to me. It's almost like an outtake from their first Peel Session.

bladelores =

el bold ears , do r ae bells , led bro sale , rob led sale , led ale bros , lea & rob sled ,

sad rebel lo , rad slob lee , lads rob lee , lad be loser , lad so rebel , dear bell, so? , re: bolas led ,

rob lee labs , re: bola sled , eds lab lore , old el baser , old el sabre , re: sod label , a slob elder ,

a sold rebel , bolder ales , dealer slob , bolas elder , label doers , etc etc etc.

yes i was bored.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="modey" data-cid="1918601" data-time="1355699132"><p>

I read 'bla delores' which suggests they have a very boring friend named Delores</p></blockquote>

hoping for Seinfeld samples

Did it sound like any songs on Move of ten?

like any songs

any songs

songs

song

Tracks people, they're called tracks. It's a song when someone sings...

It really grinds my gears when someone says 'songs' instead of 'tracks' [similar in Dutch, not 'liedjes', it's 'nummers']

I have made an in-depth analysis on what each trackname might mean/refer to, in the other Exai thread.

I decided to link it here for the people who are afraid of going to that subforum.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/75767-new-autechre-album-announced-exai-warp234/?p=1918534

lovely

I have made an in-depth analysis on what each trackname might mean/refer to, in the other Exai thread.

I decided to link it here for the people who are afraid of going to that subforum.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/75767-new-autechre-album-announced-exai-warp234/?p=1918534

nice one.

personally I can't be arsed reading all of that other thread, though, cos it's 50 fuckin pages long or summat.

i'd have like 30 odd pages of bullshit to catch up on.

nu-uh.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="modey" data-cid="1918601" data-time="1355699132"><p>

I read 'bla delores' which suggests they have a very boring friend named Delores</p></blockquote>

hoping for Seinfeld samples

Mulvae

nice one.

personally I can't be arsed reading all of that other thread, though, cos it's 50 fuckin pages long or summat.

nu-uh.

Nobody read the 50 pages I guess. Just jump in and bring us your lol. If that's possible :trollface:

nice one.

nu-uh.

Nobody read the 50 pages I guess. Just jump in and bring us your lol. If that's possible :trollface:

nu-nu-uh.

Did it sound like any songs on Move of ten?

like any songs

any songs

songs

song

Tracks people, they're called tracks. It's a song when someone sings...

It really grinds my gears when someone says 'songs' instead of 'tracks' [similar in Dutch, not 'liedjes', it's 'nummers']

If you wanna get technical like that, may I remind you that only records are albums?

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Guys, you've interpreted "bladelores" all wrong.

It's so obviously glitched out snippets of C. Delores Tucker speeches mashed up with GZA's Liquid Swords.

Archived