IGNORED

Autechre - Exai

zlemflolia

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest primusluta

Sooo... after reading all of this thread I decided an 'unbiased' opinion was needed on the last three releases. Clearly I'm completely unbiased because....

At any rate. I listened in alphabetical order which also happens to be reverse timewise -> MoT, O, Q.

Great listening by the way. But on to the verdict.

O & Q are great albums that absolutely sound like Ae. It's really unfair to try to measure them up against each other because like with most if not all Ae releases they don't have similar approaches and really have to be taken on their own merits. While it's feasible for one to say I like O over Q or vice versa that isn't a measure of the quality of one over the other but of the way the process for that release resonates with the listener. One must approach each release with fresh ears and little expectations.

That said anyone that puts MoT above either of those two releases are out of their mind.

:spiteful:

Guest RandySicko

I'm so exaited.

Am I the first to think of this pun? I hope so.

RandySicko, on 13 Dec 2012 - 11:58, said:snapback.png

This is so Exaiting!

Got you by 2 min :biggrin:

Archived