mad max - meh, turned it off after the storm. Then went back and watched up to the hills. Got off to a bad start with those hastily composited 'memories' whilst maxee boi was running around at the start. Film editing 101 fail. Subsequent action left me flat. Was all a bit silly to no purpose and i hope they don't make another one. I'll go back and finish it though, in solidarity with my watmm brothers i shall not skim, maybe. we'll see.

Age of Ultron - avengers could have been an interesting tale filled with the arguments and philosophies surrounding one of the key fears that plagues us as we transition from man to sentient amalgam of man and learned machine. But instead it's this featureless grey goo of one action scene or terrible conversation after the next. The latter trying to remain relevant through things like calling hastily painted graffiti on the wall a 'banksy'. I'm sure the trolls liked that one, more guilt by association, even if it's reference you had nothing to do with in a film that you never watched. And the score ... argh .. 55 mins in and the skim desire is strong in me, but i've been waiting for this one for ages for the cool sentient robots, just show me more of them and keep everything else in the background pretty please.

I don't think that i'm the market for these types of things, i just want to colour in a drawing or practise guitar, or go sleep after days of sleep dep. heh.

please don't troll me by suggesting that i watch the transformers. I've thought of that comeback now, so have nullified it, cheers.

@squee

Those look great, good thing the dehanced them to be more in line with the rest of the film.

Anyone seen Mr Nobody? Jared Leto is a good looking man, but sometimes he falters greatly.

He's handsome, but the film is pretentious beyond belief. It tries so hard to be "weird".

Aguirre, der Zorn Gottes

beautiful

good film

klaus kinski was a horrible attrocious cunt of a human being and his grave deserves to be defecated on

but good film tho, should watch it again sometime soon

Edited by triachus

fassbender really went down the shitter eh? Steve Jobs biopic following in the wake of a previous Steve Jobs biopic and now a Uwe Bol style production, good job dude hope the $ was good

don't forget Prometheus 2

fassbender really went down the shitter eh? Steve Jobs biopic following in the wake of a previous Steve Jobs biopic and now a Uwe Bol style production, good job dude hope the $ was good

I'm really looking forward to Macbeth. It looks stunning.

The Interview - I never made it all the way thru this, but my friend came over with his bong and we laughed our asses off.

The aussie one with Hugo Weaving as the loner guilty till proven innocent person? Never has sweaty interrogation by a fat aussie bloke been done as good.

Mad Max: Fury Road

As a genre film 11/10

As a film film 6/10

Tom hardy was completely bland as Mad Max though.

Edited by Gocab

Mad Max: Fury Road

As a genre film 11/10

As a film film 6/10

Tom hardy was completely bland as Mad Max though.

After the first film, Max is really just the blank canvas upon which the sequels are painted, he feels nothing but the instinct to survive, and reacts to the situations he finds himself in. He's a moral compass, although an extremely subtle one.

Aguirre, des Zorn Gottes

beautiful

gotta get my hands on that Popol Vuh soundtrack now.

fuckin mint, when their raft boats are covered with monkeys at the very end......the horror the horror

grip everything you can find by Popul Vuh

Aguirre, des Zorn Gottes

beautiful

gotta get my hands on that Popol Vuh soundtrack now.

fuckin mint, when their raft boats are covered with monkeys at the very end......the horror the horror

grip everything you can find by Popul Vuh

Yea I watched it cuz of Popol Vuh but the sound was pretty shitty on the rip I got. I only have Bruder des Schattens but I really love that.