Guest Mirezzi

end of watch - we're shooting our way out of here, bro. you with me dude? fist bump. how's my chest hair look? this is what it's all about! yeah, dude. los angeles PD! lemme tell you about latin girls, bro. this shit's like a videogame man. shit is about to go off! oh shit, you hurt bro? is it bad? let me see. take off your pants bro. i know you weren't hit in the dick, but i need to see your dick dude. let me see your junk, i need to make sure it's ok. breh. brah. bro. blech

Flol

Recently watched:

Lock stock and two smoking barrels: 9/10 So much fun

Jackie brown: 8/10 great atmosphere but a bit long

From dusk till dawn: 7/10 It was great until all that splatter action that was over focused on effects.

Reservoir dogs: 8/10 A cool movie

My constant enjoying of film is an illusion set forth by my lack of writing about anything I did not enjoy.

So hopefully your ADD isn't flaring up TMJ and you can handle the fact that I find your reviews uninformative, useless, and annoying. I am sure you feel the same way about mine. So let's stop all of this bickering and never talk to one another again.

Or go zip lining while on a lot of Meth to fuel our building angsty disgust for one another.

"Were you hit in the dick bro?" - Zaphod, Flol indeed!

Yeah, the new Autechre has given me many new sense organs, one of them being a vagina, so this could be my problem and my solution. Massengill is my new solution. I feel so fucking fresh down there.

Edited by Atop

Watched Sleep Dealer last night. Wow, best thing I've seen in a while. Low-budget with kind of crappy CGI but otherwise it looked great, nice colors and set designs. Some dialog seemed stiff or cheesy but it was in Spanish so it didn't make me cringe.

Great story about globalization, drones, and the human impact of that sort of place-shifting. There was a lot of great symbolism or metaphor in here about this kind of stuff, several layers of it, actually, but it wasn't forced or confusing. The whole thing is just really lean and satisfying, no extra crap, nothing that didn't need to be in there.

I guess my only real criticism is with the dialog, there wasn't a whole lot of humor or great lines, it was all just moving the story along. But as a sci-fi movie it was very solid. Will definitely watch again.

I was impressed with Sleep Dealer as well, better than half the "cyberpunk" shit that seeps out of Hollywood.

My constant enjoying of film is an illusion set forth by my lack of writing about anything I did not enjoy.

So hopefully your ADD isn't flaring up and you can handle the fact that I find your reviews uninformative, useless, and annoying.

Agree that less ADD rantiness would give the thread more flow. Stupid criticisms can be cool but only once a week.

Rust & Bone - Loved it, can't be bothered saying anything else apart from that.

Edited by Schlitze

Paranormal Activity 4 - i dont know why i keep watching these movies, so fucking boring, not even the satanic cult aspect of the movie kept me interested (and im a sucker for cult stuff). I'm already sick and tired of the found footage genere (it was one of my favorite generes of horror but now its been overused, thank you unoriginal filmmakers) - 0/10

Yeah PA4 sucked, Only reason i watched it was because i heard the demon was gonna speak and reveal his intentions.

Instead we were given a demon with not an ounce dignity left. He's basically a glorified babysitter. He plays in sand pits, does dancing games on xBox. Fakes Autechre albums on soulseek and wears it as a badge of honour

Messed up Loser

The Girl - Pretty okay, i love the birds it was kind of nice seeing a recreation of behind the scenes. I felt really uncomfortable with how they portrayed Hitchcock, i dont know enough about the guy to know if the allegations they made in this film were true but the guy is dead and cant defend himself. Anyways 7/10

Yeah PA4 sucked, Only reason i watched it was because i heard the demon was gonna speak and reveal his intentions.

Instead we were given a demon with not an ounce dignity left. He's basically a glorified babysitter. He plays in sand pits, does dancing games on xBox. Fakes Autechre albums on soulseek and wears it as a badge of honour

Messed up Loser

haha wtf, might have to watch that

[youtubehd]eTOKXCEwo_8[/youtubehd]

yup- watched this over the course of about 8hrs thanks to having a bunch of people over and being drunk since 4pm (it's now 1am). i liked the documentary but ended up staying indifferent to the 3 guys (especially the ranting-drunk nerd @ the bar)

6 seeders / 10

Gangster squad 8/10

Really enjoyed this, thought I wouldn't but I did. But I don't get the obsession with Ryan gossling when he doesn't move his face he looks dopey and when he talks in this he sounds like a smurf.

does anyone actually find charlotte gainsbourg attractive?

She's weirdly cute. She can look like trash but she can also look really pretty.

Charlotte-Gainsbourg-Elle-France-October

After The Science of Sleep it's almost as if she takes pride in looking au natural... which, of course, she should.