IGNORED

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

cear

I really hope this album will have lots of guest vocals and collaborations with other famous musicians. That would be perfect.

Sarcasm got his wish.

I really hope this album will have lots of guest vocals and collaborations with other famous musicians. That would be perfect.

Sarcasm got his wish.

hmm yeh

when was that pharrell dude ever relevant.. let alone have an addition as a vocalist? (apart from sales..)

although it is out of context and in low quality..a meh from me towards that coachella thing

Edited by vincentvc

Sarcasm got his wish.

hmm yeh

when was that pharrell dude ever relevant.. let alone have an addition as a vocalist? (apart from sales..)

although it is out of context and in low quality..a meh from me towards that coachella thing

pharrel and the neptunes were very influential for a while, even tagged as geniuses. then they realized they really liked money and being celebs.

Hahaha I much more enjoy the vocoder to pharrell being dumb and uninspiring.

I absolutely loathe headline collaborations where the only interesting about the music are the big names. Much rather have them release the album and then drop the list of names.

But that's not how to market a hit.

My favorite part.

rDSptY4.gif

Nile is just so happy.

Nile is always happy really. Since he survived cancer he's been like the most infectiously happy dude on the planet (that's when he began to have some kind of internet presence, I wouldn't know about his personality before that).

Sarcasm got his wish.

hmm yeh

pharrel and the neptunes were very influential for a while, even tagged as geniuses. then they realized they really liked money and being celebs.

That's true, here's proof of relevancy at 1:15.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxNkWz2odrY

Though I must say that Pharrell dude had done pretty impressive pop stuff like Señorita for Justin Timberlake.

Whats up with this "the world needs something new" shit? As if there isn't a fuckton of innovative new stuff happening all the time. Marketing speak

yea. the world needs more disco.

Have we mentioned the track list yet? iTunes still had jack fuck in that dept.

1. "Give Life Back To Music (ft. Nile Rodgers)" 4:34

2. "The Game Of Love" 5:21

3. "Giorgio by Moroder (ft. Giorgio Moroder)" 9:04

4. "Within (ft. Gonzalez)" 3:48

5. "Instant Crush (ft. Julian Casablancas)" 5:37

6. "Lose Yourself To Dance (ft. Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)" 5:53

7. "Touch (ft. Paul Williams)" 8:18

8. "Get Lucky (ft. Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)" 6:07

9. "Beyond" 4:50

10. "Motherhood" 5:41

11. "Fragments of Time (ft. Todd Edwards)" 4:39

12. "Doin' It Right (ft. Panda Bear)" 4:11

13. "Contact (ft. DJ Falcon)" 6:21

look how inspired, original and creative those track titles are

"Giorgio by Moroder (ft. Giorgio Moroder)"

I usually call bullshit on albums that has lots of (feat. whomever) behind the tracktitles. I fucking hate that. It's a sellout thing. To me, thats an indicator that it's going to blow. I'm prejudiced. Watmm style.

look how inspired, original and creative those track titles are

"Giorgio by Moroder (ft. Giorgio Moroder)"

I usually call bullshit on albums that has lots of (feat. whomever) behind the tracktitles. I fucking hate that. It's a sellout thing. To me, thats an indicator that it's going to blow. I'm prejudiced. Watmm style.

Yeah but look at who they're collabrating with. All people who have inspired them to be Daft Punk.

i have low expectations of the collab with julian wankablancas... yikes. All of them really. One more Time works because it's not FEAT. ROMANTHONY!!

just make funky catchy throwback disco with punched up kicks and syncopated vocoders. do it. and do it well. THATS ALL WE ASK. We don't need daft punk in hollywood who's who list.