IGNORED

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

cear

It's interesting that they went with Pharrell, as opposed to Justin Timberlake or Miguel. They're far more talented vocally than he is.

Daft Punk / Timberlake collab would be fucking amazing.

eh? Timberlake? Do me a favour. Lol

Edited by beerwolf

I just have this sneaky feeling this is going to be a massive pile of horseshit.

but dude, it's daft punk bro... they did tron, and that kanye song.

...but seriously, yeah i don't have high hopes for this album, every clip i've heard so far has been pretty meh. And yet, despite it's quality (or lack of) every dudebro is gonna jump on it just because of the success of daft punk's electro-imagery.

Guest PolyKrome

The hype machine around this murrrfucka is getting ridiculous. That collaborators video was....how would the French put....

Un baguette de merde!!!

"Get Lucky" is weak. No Feels here.

If I hear that song one more time someone is gonna get real unlucky.

pwahpwahpwah up all night to, pwahpwah pwah up all night to get lucky,. wahpwah pwah up all night to get luc.

Guest cult fiction

After all the fakes I'm not sure there's any reason to believe its real. Imagine the desperation of your favorite watmm subforum spread across thousands more people - somebody out there could easily have recorded some fake vocals, especially since Pharrell is not the world's greatest vocalist.

The hype machine around this murrrfucka is getting ridiculous. That collaborators video was....how would the French put....

Un baguette de merde!!!

lol

I guess human after all was targeted at homework fans while this is more like daft club 2 which is meh

I love Homework and fucking hate Human After All.

Un baguette de merde!!!

bigstock_Approved_6687934.jpg

Guest PolyKrome

Un baguette de merde!!!

bigstock_Approved_6687934.jpg

:rdjgrin: Merci!

I'm tired of hearing about this fucking album. The only people I hear talking about it are those with shit taste in music and surface-level knowledge of electronic music.

Except for you guys of course. :happy: That's just baffling. :shrug:

Guest AcrossCanyons

Get Lucky has been in my head all day. What a jam - I am looking forward to this album immensely. :music:

pwahpwahpwah up all night to, pwahpwah pwah up all night to get lucky,. wahpwah pwah up all night to get luc.

pwah

If this whole exercise causes mainstream club DJs to play disco, rediscover that whole universe, that can only be a good thing.

I do have some problems with the quasi bridges in between vocal bits though. They needed to write in some variation in the backing for those. I guess being guys that are used to just playing a hook over and over didn't get that. Shame.

nwae. it's alright. bit of fun. curious to hear what else they did.