So the shooting has started and rumours are it is being shot on digital camera. This Twitter account posted a lot of updates and photos on the spot near the RR but quit updating because Lynch wasn't too happy with all the spoilers. See which castmembers have already been spotted / what locations there are:

https://twitter.com/TwinPeaksArchve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bitroast

I can't tell if the people in the comments are being serious or not? Some of them are definitely taking the piss, but some of them seem quite genuine. Anyway, lolz.

lol.

man. reading the comments ...

OK. This video is a fan made. First I did it for fun. I did not even want to put it online. I'm a big fan of Twin peaks but I don't devote an existential worship in this serie, I was excited at the idea of subsequently announced. Like everyone else I was a little freaked out by imagining what it could give. I was amused to show this trailer in the most haphazard manner possible. I know this is not the style of Lynch, as many have pointed out in the comments that I decided to hide, this was my mood at the moment.
My way of seeing the return of Twin peaks with an anxious eye.
I only used photographs, added some elements thereafter, effects, camera movements. Nothing complicated, nothing pretentious. I spent some time on it. I'm not as good as I want to be. I blame myself for not asking permission to the persons concerned, especially for this superb soundtrack. I put the video online and then I left it one month after having made a false account. Suddenly she took off, people started to believe and it's at this moment that the discomfort began. I never had major success on the internet with my videos. Even the videoclips I've done for more or less known bands have not had this hearing.
For me it was obvious that it was obviously a fanmade. I hate to have my first hit on something false and impersonal. In the comments that I was hidding, many people have left bad comments, saying that it was shit. They drop the word "fake" at every turn, I got insulted, others considered the quality of my work like some crap and insult me for having made waste a minute of their life. At first reading these reviews, I was disappointed, sad to me to take it up my head for some can just feel powerful against those who allowed themselves to take the game. I found myself in the middle of a mess, whereas I just wanted to make people dream, make them a trick.
Nevertheless I was still proud that my work has been relayed on fairly popular sites, that some people may be took by the trick and be excited by the images fabricated that have no connection to the official production Series. I would like to thank all those who have given me personal satisfaction in having just loved the video. Thank also the people who didn't believe what they seen but have talked of my video in a way enjoyable to read. And then apologize to all those who thought it was a real teaser, the people who I extirpated their content for the making and to showtime for false advertising and elements used for video and youtube page belonging to them.
Thank you all for this unexpected success. Today, I have accumulated 55,000 views, 520 likes for 27 dislikes. This maybe won't happen again for me. For some it is nothing but for me it's huge. A last big Thank you.
My name is Yoann and I'm sorry for my english.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hawk is back! Hope he has turned into some kind of tour guide or sits on the town council or something.

And that sure does look like Leyland at the end.... Or maybe it's Lynch himself

Edited by fletcher

holy shit is it even real! f star wars man i never thought i'd say it but i'm not a fanboy of this new star wars, they already tried and they messed the whole world up years ago.

Twin Peaks, written and directed by D.L. i can fanboy freakout to, easy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not that excited for this now.

Have any of you watched the new X-Files stuff?

It seems weirdly out of place and time now. I loved it as a younger guy in my mid twenties but there is something not quite right with it now. They have commendablly stuck to the format but as a result the new episodes seem like something left over from another era.

I have a feeling the same thing will happen for Twin Peaks.

Hard to say. Just interested to see what they come up with. The world doesnt end if i dont like it.

I think its more interesting what the younger generations are going to think of it. Will they be interested to see the earlier seasons? Will they prefer those? Whats the staying power of the first tp season? If the new season sucks tp might just be another nineties thing. You had to be there to appreciate it.

Guest bitroast

the first season definitely has staying power. watched it first time recently and its great. (second season not so much but it ends on a high note so thats ok).

definitely agreeing with what you're saying tho, about it being a 90s thing. can you recapture that 90s magic (look at x-files revival over that direction).

i have faith in lynch more than anything ... i think : >