• 2 weeks later...

Other great small characters....

The mortician with the dark humour streak

The flirty lady who works at lucky7 with Dougie

The crap cops with the stupid laughs

The FBI agent who screams at his co-worker

i've been avoiding reading this thread until i re-watched s03 which i just did, so i read every post since the beginning of the season and what i found most amusing about this whole thread was the number of times people thought it was going to be the last episode... and the after trolling about it lol

i bookmarked the external links you guys posted but didn't go further into reading them because i don't want to spoil another possible viewing of this last season but one thing i noticed is that no one mentioned the fact that in the final scene the house's previous owner was Mrs. Chalfont (Mrs. Tremond). 

ipy5xVcK-720.jpg

Of course you guys have noticed it but no one commented about the significance behind it... guess i'm way too late in the show and the explanation is probably in the external links???

Another thing i didn't see mentioned was the electric pole with the same serial numbers that appears in FWWM trailer park scene and in the boy's hit and run scene in s03...

1497301807-pole-6-fwwm.jpg

and btw, young david lynch anyone?
Pierre.jpg

just read this about this scene on twin peaks wiki:

Two bearded woodsmen witnessed a meeting between the arm and BOB above a convenience store. One adjusted something behind a device and affected the room's lights, while another slapped his knee in response to the arm's statements. The Electrician, Mrs. Tremond, her grandson, and a jumping man were also present.

UHHHHHHGGG  :cerious:  ,one of the woodsman they're referring to is in fact Phillip Jeffries or am i wrong? it's strange that this fanatics didn't understood that... Jeffries tells this story (and we see some flashes of the convenience store scene) to Albert and Gordon in the same scene where Cooper tells Gordon about is dream in FWWM...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

bro Jeffries is not a woodsman. he has been to "above the convenience store" though, apparently.

btw that scene is from FWWM and is expanded in the outtakes released as The Missing Pieces and included in The Entire Mystery boxset. (or youtube)

this legend is from twin peaks wiki:

Foreground, from left: the arm and BOB; background, from left) the jumping man, the Electrician, Mrs. Tremond, her grandson, and two woodsmen.

aren't they aware that that woodsman is phillip jeffries?

Edited by Tim_J

bro Jeffries is not a woodsman. he has been to "above the convenience store" though, apparently.

btw that scene is from FWWM and is expanded in the outtakes released as The Missing Pieces and included in The Entire Mystery boxset. (or youtube)

i know where the scene is from, i've seen it maybe 10 times or more, slowed it down by 80% actually to try and see everyone detailed... that is jeffries attending to the meeting he told about to gordon... guess he was disguised...

one of the best scenes/music in the entire world of TP:

another favorite one:

people dancing like crazy....lol wtf

why was laura's house from the new reality owned by MRS CHALFONT dudes????