IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hilarious if actually a fake and pitchfork made that source up.

Say what you want about pitchfork but they aren't that stupid

well i do agree the evidence is now starting to favour that this is official, but what we really need is another copy of the record to surface...

as limpyloo pointed out, the opening note of the record is the same as the intro to everything you do is a balloon. and then it does a close encounters of the third kind thingy with it

Guest umop_apisdn

I'm gonna add to the meaningless speculation, but in thinking about the similarity to the bleeps from the UFOs on Close Encounters, on an unrelated UFO note, that silly "Sirius Disclosure" thing is supposed to release tomorrow.

Guest Ricky Downtown

if pitchfork says they have confirmed this is a warp release, then this is for real. whether the new record will come out in one month or a year is a whole nother question.

Guest Ricky Downtown

my guess is that the meaning behind the numbers won't be understood until more records with the other codes have been found

Archived