IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

Guest Gravity

Look at the guy in the reflection. He's holding a camera to film the video in one hand. he's holding something else in the other. Recorder? Audio player?

edit: on the mixer, it appears that the cross fader is all the way left but the volume for the turntable on the left is at 0. Am I seeing that correctly?

I want to believe this is real.

Yeah, looks like he's just holding an audio player to the phone with a track he made or something. I never thought that guy was legit, just struck me as odd to see BoC/whoever actually playing into it with that Julie & Candy video.

Guess they're just having a bit of fun.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minorsix

I find it suspicious that lilcakey over at reddit (the guy who allegedly owns the only record found so far) hasn't said anything for 12hrs. Sure maybe he has a job or something, but if he's really a BoC fan he knows this is big.

Guest liquiday

strange vinyls are sent, change annotations in your boc video to look strange and linked to vinyl cover = profit

[youtubehd]Qe4UCjjyr8U[/youtubehd]

Look at the guy in the reflection. He's holding a camera to film the video in one hand. he's holding something else in the other. Recorder? Audio player?

edit: on the mixer, it appears that the cross fader is all the way left but the volume for the turntable on the left is at 0. Am I seeing that correctly?

I want to believe this is real.

well it depends on how he has the mixer set up. but if its set up normal then the volume is all the way up and the cross fader is in the correct position, he's standing behind the mixer (if you notice the channel strip)

Guest spike

1. clearly the video is flipped upside down, the cross fader is set to the correct tt and the volume is set all the way up. cross faders are almost always at the bottom of the mixer, especially a mixer of this sort. also note the books are upside down as well.

--

2. for some reason he is holding his phone with both hands, as some people do.

---

3. sounds cool

Clearly I have one of six similar Boards of Canada records released today and distributed "randomly" around the world

This makes it hard to take seriously, I mean how the fuck is that "clear"?

Guest spike

Clearly I have one of six similar Boards of Canada records released today and distributed "randomly" around the world

? are you responding to my 'clearly' or one posted previously?

xxxxxx

Guest umop_apisdn

Of course, it's not clear. But the theme of things coming in sixes seems to be some sort of theme.

All of a sudden so many cocksuckers are appearing who know BoC and were sitting in some secret garden and are best mates with them! lol.

Hope you had a big gay evening together. FUCK YOUR BROWNIE POINTS and fuck you.

Release the music and RELEASE THE FUCKING KRAKEN!!!!

If this is bullshit, and you're the fucking troll, I'll cave your face in then sink your pulped up skull into a bucket of acid.

actually it'd be more pathetic if this ends up being real.

hyping up the release like this, if true, is pretty sad. especially under the circumstances surrounding the often rumoured, often wrong release stuff

Guest zaphod

I find it suspicious that lilcakey over at reddit (the guy who allegedly owns the only record found so far) hasn't said anything for 12hrs. Sure maybe he has a job or something, but if he's really a BoC fan he knows this is big.

if he's really a boc fan he doesn't have a job.

Archived