IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watch out Limpy, he's got 1337speak in his username. we are clearly dealing with a superior here.

"Interests: lulz"

watch out guys we are clearly dealing with a 13 year old here.

ha alright man you survived the n00b hazing

congrats m8

we just give the n00bs a hard time

make sure they're thick-skinned and WATMM-ready

seriously though nobody wants you here

you need to lick the sweat from my asshole and then die of face herpes

Dude shut up you've been here like under a year

WATMM elitism is stupid

Guest extherium

Just copying something interesting over from Facebook:

936557 coincidentally is also a Hex code for a brownish colour. Taking it one step further, converting Hex to HSL and HSB codes respectively gives you a number that somewhat resembles a coordinate. Those codes are 14°, 25.6, 45.9 and 14°, 40.8, 57.6.

If you plug those into Google Maps, you get a place in the Philippines. That alone may not be interesting, but what is, is when you get directions from each point. The shape begins to draw out an almost perfect hexagon. I've attached the link for reference.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=14%C2%B0%2C+25.6%2C+45.9&daddr=Laong+Laan%2C+Manila%2C+Philippines&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=14.612534%2C120.987153&sspn=0.007288%2C0.013078&geocode=FaE03wAd1A02BykbdSXU1rWXMzGYSMv-LWJfSg%3BFav53gAdpx82BylHWA0o_rWXMzFHyCXDdJ3NBg&t=h&mra=ls&z=15

111anu.jpg

lol Ian Rankin. I used to go to school with his kid.

What if the new album is mediocre? I'm not doubting the legitimacy much at this point, I'm just doubting that it can match up to these expectations they're setting.

Guest zaphod

i think i may have located a way out. there's a back door through the plaid subforum. it opens up once every night for three minutes. if i can get a mimetic subprogram going i can probably create a countermeasure to blank a core command. maybe from a tokyo number. i'll pop out somewhere in empty dataspace, but at least i won't be on the boc subforum anymore. i'll have to unregister from watmm and trash my ono sendai. it's a big risk. i could end up on xltronic. i could end up dead. i don't have a choice.

i think i may have located a way out. there's a back door through the plaid subforum. it opens up once every night for three minutes. if i can get a mimetic subprogram going i can probably create a countermeasure to blank a core command. maybe from a tokyo number. i'll pop out somewhere in empty dataspace, but at least i won't be on the boc subforum anymore. i'll have to unregister from watmm and trash my ono sendai. it's a big risk. i could end up on xltronic. i could end up dead. i don't have a choice.

this is the first post i've ever reported to the mods.

Guest Ricky Downtown

i'm very curious:

all you overseas guys

why aren't you all planning road trips to go to the big city and crate-dig?

I would if i lived within 5 hours of a big city

i'm within 6 hours, I go down often enough. i'm in school right now though. plus i don't know where any of the good record stores are.

i fucking love you alcofribas

i'm very curious:

all you overseas guys

i'm within 6 hours, I go down often enough. i'm in school right now though. plus i don't know where any of the good record stores are.

I would quit my job and/or drop out of school to go search for one of these things (to own, not sell)

Just copying something interesting over from Facebook:

936557 coincidentally is also a Hex code for a brownish colour. Taking it one step further, converting Hex to HSL and HSB codes respectively gives you a number that somewhat resembles a coordinate. Those codes are 14°, 25.6, 45.9 and 14°, 40.8, 57.6.

If you plug those into Google Maps, you get a place in the Philippines. That alone may not be interesting, but what is, is when you get directions from each point. The shape begins to draw out an almost perfect hexagon. I've attached the link for reference.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?saddr=14%C2%B0%2C+25.6%2C+45.9&daddr=Laong+Laan%2C+Manila%2C+Philippines&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=14.612534%2C120.987153&sspn=0.007288%2C0.013078&geocode=FaE03wAd1A02BykbdSXU1rWXMzGYSMv-LWJfSg%3BFav53gAdpx82BylHWA0o_rWXMzFHyCXDdJ3NBg&t=h&mra=ls&z=15

do those coordinates align with any star systems or galaxies though?

be careful, coming from someone who just narrowly squeezed out of an increasingly life-threatening crowd-control mismanagement situation going on over at twoism.org (I was almost trampled by archrival as I clawed my way out the door, fell down here, I think my ankle is broken) I have to say that door is not safe. there are rabid breakcore enthusiasts (gone insane from their genre's irrelevance) prowling in those in-between sections.

Guest extherium

i'm very curious:

all you overseas guys

Are you assuming the rest of the world doesn't live in big cities?

Because I'm pretty sure that's what you're implying.

Even in my "backwater" town, there's about 20 record shops just in the downtown area. I'm not going to them all.

i'm very curious:

all you overseas guys

Are you assuming the rest of the world doesn't live in big cities?

Because I'm pretty sure that's what you're implying.

Even in my "backwater" town, there's about 20 record shops just in the downtown area. I'm not going to them all.

Why would they bring these to random small towns, if there are only six of them? By analogy, they didn't hold those Geogaddi listening parties in small podunk churches in the backwoods of Alabama. Thus, it's highly unlikely that you'll find a copy in your small town record store.

It occurs to me, one has shown up in NYC, right? How many cities did they do the Geogaddi listening parties? Churches in six cities, right? Perhaps that's an indicator, therefore, of which five cities need searching: here's what's left on that list (consulting bocpages):

1. London

2. Tokyo

3. Edinburgh

4. Berlin

5. Paris

Someone get going, for christ's sake.

Archived