IGNORED

/ 6 9 9 7 4 2 / 6 2 8 3 1 5 / 7 1 7 2 2 8 / 9 3 6 5 5 7 / 8 1 3 3 8 6 / 5 1 9 2 2 5 /

Guest bigloob

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, someone changed the Atalanta Fugiens description back to the computer beards. So now I look I'm lying.

Watch the video on that page and pause it at 4:20

weird.

i guess 4.20 is a reference to April 20.

"1977 snow computing amateur footage beards synthesizer" synthesizer wasn't there before refreshing.

recent description was "1977 snow computing amateur footage beards synthesizer salopette endtimes uaevuon yera."

it's changed multiple times

Guest Gravity

I noticed that as well but then just assumed it was always like that lol. So exactly how likely is it that that youtube account is actually someone representing Warp/BoC?

I guess it has to be either BoC themselves, Warp or a friend of theirs. If anything, we're getting trolled OFFICIALLY.

YEAH.

Guest extherium

That channel is also "official", in a way that no other places we can find the source of the video or the audio except in reference here :

2wfs4tf.jpg

The guy who runs bocpages (Fredd-E, or something?) had this to say on Facebook:

What makes this added annotation interesting is the fact that this YouTube channel managed to host a purportedly semi-official soundboard live recording of "Julie and Candy" with the actual visuals from the event.

Also, what book is that?

Surprised to see that joyrex hasn't commented on this yet :-)....

I've never seen him post comments on the weekends. We'll see what happens Monday though.

A thought: the reason the vinyl appears to be grooveless may be because it has very little on it and the single thin spiral is hard to see.

If it's real, then it's kind of silly. There's no real crazy mysterious math, it's a couple of dudes who make music. They've even played live shows and we know their identities, so it's not even like they're masked figures.

A thought: the reason the vinyl appears to be grooveless may be because it has very little on it and the single thin spiral is hard to see.

If it's real, then it's kind of silly. There's no real crazy mysterious math, it's a couple of dudes who make music. They've even played live shows and we know their identities, so it's not even like they're masked figures.

wrong!

I like it! Is there any other band in the fucking world that could get away with this kind of thing? And have people actually care and scramble to decipher the secret message? I mean, even Thom Yorke got irritated with how long it took people to figure out the whole 'In Rainbows' 10 secret. I bet if BoC fans were on that shit, they would've had it figured out in 2 hours.

[youtubehd]Qe4UCjjyr8U[/youtubehd]

Look at the guy in the reflection. He's holding a camera to film the video in one hand. he's holding something else in the other. Recorder? Audio player?

edit: on the mixer, it appears that the cross fader is all the way left but the volume for the turntable on the left is at 0. Am I seeing that correctly?

I want to believe this is real.

Archived