IGNORED

New Autechre EP - L Event

kiya

richard devine says he's positive it's not them, which shouldn't be taken lightly since I think he was tricked at least for a couple of hours by the Altered Carbon leak that came out right before Oversteps. In other words if even for a second he thought that was real but is 'positive' this isn't AE, i think we should believe it. To me this is probably the most interesting 'fake' I've ever heard

Edited by John Ehrlichman

it sounds more like richard devine

so does Fleure

oh wow so does my dishwasher

He did a lot of sound design for LG, if I remember correctly

that track is definitely not ae. i could tell in the first 5 seconds it wasn't them. c'mon guys.

not their vibe or production style at all. + too much fan service in the track.

RE: second leak:

more interesting & unique track. harder call but still don't think it's them due to the production. the track is all foreground & no background. lacks a sense of depth and ae have been all about that recently. unless it's a real crappy encode...

Hey guys,

Don't post any links to sites where you download any leaks. If you continue to do so I'll bombard your asses.

forumdweller:

> post [LEAK]

WATMM:

> The moderators have been alerted. Best leave it alone for now.

Guest Rulohead32

Hey guys,

Don't post any links to sites where you download any leaks. If you continue to do so I'll bombard your asses.

That proves the leaks are not fake ;)

Hey guys,

1 of 2

2nd track???

Give over, I wish I had the 2nd track.

Me missed it, too slow mon.

It might be fakes fromn the lads themselves, that would be funny.

Now does this mean they might release the digital files early?

I have a theory.

The brothers (foolishly?) decided to drop a few bombs of ketamine on a visit to the seaside. As they came out of the trip they discovered that they had spent the last 2 days in a cave with some seagulls, beach crabs, David Bellamy and a BBC film crew.

Rob had left his field recorder on for the duration of the trip, and the contents of the recording became known amongst the higher IDM circles as the "K-Event".

Someone from Warp records got hot of the recording and really liked it, but decided to rename it "L-event" fearing a review backlash from The Daily Mail. They also paulstretched it up 500% as 48 hours of squawking and squelching was too much even for hardened fans of Perlence subrange 6-36.

End of theory.

Hey guys,

No, that proves we don't tolerate leaks, fake or otherwise.

Hey guys,

HL3 confirmed!

Guest Rulohead32

Hey guys,

what if the link is from

youtube

you're technically not downloading anything

:cisfor:

Edited by Joyrex