IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

So did we address the issue of the Kickstarter far exceeding it's goals at all? What happens to all of that money?

1/3rd charity, 1/3rd Rich and Rephlex, 1/3rd back to the backers. That's what I understand.

oh ya that's when it's put onto e-bay my bad

Edited by StephenG

Guest Papillon

fucking ridiculous! Yeah what's with the June release date? One of these professional vinyl mastering transfer houses in the UK could get the record direct from the seller easily within 72 hours and put the files (waves) on a server for Joyrex, and joyrex could throw up a bandcamp page super quick.

this

We could do another kick start for this purpose?? ;)

Guest Papillon

So did we address the issue of the Kickstarter far exceeding it's goals at all? What happens to all of that money?

1/3rd charity, 1/3rd Rich and Rephlex, 1/3rd back to the backers. That's what I understand.

oh ya that's when it's put onto e-bay my bad

I don't understand how the 1/3 back to supporters part would work? Isn't that against the rules?

I think 1/3 should go to Billy Bob Thorton to fund the production of swing blade 2

Logging off - goodnight people. Congratulations everyone!

Edited by Papillon

Guest jasondonervan

Go away for a few hours, come back and the bloody thing's sewn up already?!

Take note, Internet. We are WATMM, and this is how we roll.

ibyJxcbsCCXEjC.gif

Guest Papillon

What happens if somebody buys this album from Discogs within the next 29 days? I really hope that doesn't happen.

It's okay seller agreed to delist it.. We're good man - go out but a pair of low rise jeans, a Starbucks and relax.