IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

Oh wow, I go to sleep for a couple of hours and this thing is well past funded. I wonder what we'll end up at. Congratulations WATMM, we deed it. We're the best man.

Guest KyoAcid

Lol...sweeeeeeet. Folks asking about the additional funds on KS now. Getting a pro house to rip etc. Any ideas? Joyrex / have you bought it yet? When do funds get released? I guess after the 29 days are up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i really hope its grants as rephlex probably needs the money

Yeah, give all the cash thats over 9000 (oh lord, now I get it) to Rephlex, please!

Anyway, im completely floured by this, what is it, 12 hours or so? Amazing...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT22i met Tapatalk

that's cool, u make the pub 4 a release of an album never released & became a legend & especially that it's an album of Caustic Window, 1 of the most admired musicians in the world ... It's surprising 2 c that very few r tired of Aphex Twin...

Good, maybe he'll decide 2 release a true new album ... or that famous box that he had promised us with Grant (time joyrex Tapes)...

Guest jasondonervan

Oh good, I didn't just dream this happening last night... unbelievable stuff. I think Joyrex should be permitted to keep a few bucks aside from the KS to purchase a fine cuban cigar to smoke when all this is done and dusted...

CAT023WATMM

I think Joyrex should be permitted to keep a few bucks aside from the KS to purchase a fine cuban cigar to smoke when all this is done and dusted...

Or maybe spend a few bucks and put an old dog out of its misery.. Imagine the following:

1lc2BaY.png

Oh good, I didn't just dream this happening last night... unbelievable stuff. I think Joyrex should be permitted to keep a few bucks aside from the KS to purchase a fine cuban cigar to smoke when all this is done and dusted...

CAT023WATMM

Yes indeed!!!

three way split innit.

edit. oh shit. no, that was from the ebay sale. let's build a castle fortress.

Edited by Gocab

three way split innit.

(I think) that was the intention for the eBay listing?

I for one think it should go to Rich/Grant/Rephlex and charity - after kickstarter have taken their cut.

*im sure jr is on it*

three way split innit.

edit. oh shit. no, that was from the ebay sale. let's build a castle fortress Death Star

Mwahahahahahaaaa!!!!

So what is going to happen with all the extra cash over the KS goal?

It's going to be used to collectively buy a creepy "THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MUSIC" present for Richard, his girlfriend and his cat.

We will fucking out-fanboy twoism.org goddamnit or die trying.