IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

I'm the high bidder on the original 12", fuck yeah.

it's a war then innit?

Wasn't it always?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to whoever uploaded it to Youtube. That's the only way I guess I'm going to get to hear it for a while (4 hours and counting and no the email is not in another folder somewhere) Would have rather had the download I paid for.

you didn't pay for a download though.

you misunderstand kickstarter.

Really pleased with this quality - mastering or whatever they want to call it sounds fine to me.

New/Old Aphex. Great Kickstarter.

If Joyrex plans on making this an annual thing, he'll have to go some way to top this.

Thanks to whoever uploaded it to Youtube. That's the only way I guess I'm going to get to hear it for a while (4 hours and counting and no the email is not in another folder somewhere) Would have rather had the download I paid for.

photo-2241.jpg?_r=1401481490

really good so far, not what I expected at all

did the 'surprises' not end up panning out? or was that just about the digipak?

Well, the tracknames were one of the surprises - nice, no?

There still might be something coming!

Any idea why the tracks say 1996 for the date? shouldn't it be 1994?

Also thanks for putting this all together.

The release far exceeds my expectations so far, really great.

photo-2241.jpg?_r=1401481490

h7lhc.png

Any idea why the tracks say 1996 for the date? shouldn't it be 1994?

Also thanks for putting this all together.

The release far exceeds my expectations so far, really great.

Was planned for release in June 1996 according to old Rephlex info/docs.

so far I like this better than the Compilation release and most of the ABB series... =/

No idea why this was not released back then. It definitely stands up quality wise to the 94' era...

This is much better than I expected! Thanks to all involved in letting this album have its moment in the sun.

My laptop crashed and died whilst listening to track 4. I cannot boot it up at all.

FML.

Hope my download code still works so I can at least download it at work tomorrow and burn a CD.

My laptop crashed and died whilst listening to track 4. I cannot boot it up at all.

FML.

Hope my download code still works so I can at least download it at work tomorrow and burn a CD.

I think once you navigate away from the page your code expires.

FML.

There's always the YouTube links.

FML.

Did you use your download code? If so, then sadly your voucher is no longer valid.

FML.

There's always the YouTube links.

Please stop mentioning places to hear/get this illegally - people had more than ample opportunities to get the tracks legally.

listening to Squidge in the fridge,is putting a big lush smile on my face. love them verbed rimshots

airflow is amazing. still, too soon to pick a favourite, many great tracks to digest =)

Guest Papillon

Thank you guys - (Joyrex, RDJ, Rephlex, and WATMM) for making this happen. This is so good for a hardcore fan to hear this music. I knew RDJ was special but I didn't expect he shelve an instant classic.

In one sense it feels like being transported back in time to the best era in Electronic music (when I was a bit younger). The music sounds so timeless though I guess that is the hallmark of a great musician. Wow I'm really at a loss for words.

I shudder to think what other (tapes) are just collecting dust in Aphex Twin's closet. Someone should just tell RDJ that modern music can't really move forward without his guidance.

Later

Does anyone really care about the BOC back catalogue after hearing this...I hope we'll get more of this classic Aphex Twin.

Edited by Papillon

Thank you guys - (Joyrex, RDJ, Rephlex, and WATMM) for making this happen. This is so good for a hardcore fan to hear this music. I knew RDJ was special but I didn't expect he shelve an instant classic.

In one sense it feels like being transported back in time to the best era in Electronic music (when I was a bit younger). The music sounds so timeless though I guess that is the hallmark of a great musician. Wow I'm really at a loss for words.

I shudder to think what other (tapes) are just collecting dust in Aphex Twin's closet. Someone should just tell RDJ that modern music can't really move forward without his guidance.

Later

Does anyone really care about the BOC back catalogue after hearing this...I hope we'll get more of this classic Aphex Twin.

I do man

boc is beyond this world.