IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still no sign,

argh just got update 8 thinking it would be the voucher

may need to check your other subfolders if you have gmail... mine was actually under the "promotions" tab.. not in the primary email folder...

A1 (towards the beginning) was the only track in which I could hear any notable surface noise. The rest (that I've heard) sounded almost completely transparent.

I hear surface noise through a lot of the tracks. Not that it matters.

Yeah, the further I get, the more I hear. If I had to state any sort of pattern, it seems to be at the beginning of each of the sides.

(side C breaks the pattern)

Regardless, this is awesome and sounds great.

Edited by bopslayer

Why is it tagged 1996? :trashbear:

Was intended on being released then ;)

Possibly the same reason side D is named as side G :lol:

That's how Richard named the files - it comes from ABB4 being labeled sides "A" and "N", and CAT023 was supposed to be labeled "A-L-O-G", - sort of a series in a way.

That certainly clears things up. I was just wondering about that A and N recently... But why only name side D as G now, and the other sides as just A/B/C? And shouldn't AB5 be part of this series as well?

(And the first track of CAT023 is on YT!)

That's how Richard named the files - it comes from ABB4 being labeled sides "A" and "N", and CAT023 was supposed to be labeled "A-L-O-G", - sort of a series in a way.

That certainly clears things up. I was just wondering about that A and N recently... But why only name side D as G now, and the other sides as just A/B/C? And shouldn't AB5 be part of this series as well?

Yeah, that's what I was told - "a loose collection" - that's how Richard provided the names, and I was specifically asked not to change the track names/metadata (despite my urge to capitalize, etc.).

(And the first track of CAT023 is on YT!)

Where? PM me a link, please