IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

this is really awesome !

i'm so happy Kanye West took for his grade, i never liked his music, and always found the guy the most please-punch-me-in-the-face type ever

Am I the only one thinking he also could be joking about the album's limited edition ? That sounds kind of weird (well, not as much as the 5 y.o. uploading music on Bandcamp but still...)

This might be a dumb question, but is this the first confirmation that RDJ has kids?

This might be a dumb answer, but it confirms that he has had sex(y) and a boner. Can we confirm that he enjoys pizza?

SEXY PIZZA BONER 2014

Guest BasDirks

The green stripe in my avatar is already close enough to chartreuse that I don't think I need change it. I quite pleased about this since that abomination represents the extent of my editing skills.

m8 what? It's gorgeous.

This might be a dumb question, but is this the first confirmation that RDJ has kids?

3.14 to be exact

Sexy Pizza Boner was his way of telling us he has "pi" children

Guest HokusPoker

This might be another stupid question and OT, but did he re-marry? ‚Voices of his wife’.

I'm very excited about another Lornaderek.

Guest setanor

LOL there's quite a few people on the kanye board who clearly don't understand RDJ's (or even, any english person's) humour.

There's quite a few people there who should fucking kill themselves tonight.

haha yeah that's funny

The green stripe in my avatar is already close enough to chartreuse that I don't think I need change it. I quite pleased about this since that abomination represents the extent of my editing skills.

m8 what? It's gorgeous.

I am available for album cover design.

Btw are we allowed to laugh at Liverpool in this thread?

Edited by A Reggae Lee Bowyer