IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

an AMA with Aphex Twin would make watmm implode

It will end badly. Corpses everywhere.

Would be awesome... but can the server space this is hosted on handle such a thing? Would be FLOODED.

Watmm crashed twice during the announcement of Syro and the release of Minipops, and that was just with 700 users being logged in, not to mention the lurkers

Would be awesome... but can the server space this is hosted on handle such a thing? Would be FLOODED.

Watmm crashed twice during the announcement of Syro and the release of Minipops, and that was just with 700 users being logged in, not to mention the lurkers

all this.

all this.

Badger/new music related I still think. I'd rather new music than personally meeting Aphex, much less an AMA.

OK, just so nobody wastes their time...

Probably no announcement today - still in the works, no idea when things will be in a state to make any sort of announcement, etc.

It is NOT MFM - not even any new music - SYRO just came out!

An AMA would be nice, but not sure if Richard would be up for it or not - time will tell. But it's not an AMA, either.

We are planning a server upgrade to handle the increased load with these kinds of announcement - wanted to have it in place for SYRO's debut but things didn't work out, so we will hopefully have that in place before this announcement drops.

Probably no announcement today - still in the works, no idea when things will be in a state to make any sort of announcement, etc.

An AMA would be nice, but not sure if Richard would be up for it or not - time will tell. But it's not an AMA, either.

We are planning a server upgrade to handle the increased load with these kinds of announcement - wanted to have it in place for SYRO's debut but things didn't work out, so we will hopefully have that in place before this announcement drops.

but it's related to aphex twin and watmm would probably prolapse again?

are there any badgers or turtles involved??

Edited by Ivan Ooze

Sincere thanks for the update Joyrex! But if there is no new music.. Hard to imagine what is still super server-crashing exciting... (chris cunningham video maybe).. I shall continue to waste my time pondering these things

Edited by Vaaler9

Trust me, I am incredibly excited by the prospect of this, and cannot wait to share more about it (hopefully I haven't gotten my own hopes [and by extension all of yours] up and this ends up not materializing)!

This has the prospect of being bigger than the Kickstarter - and I think that's enough said for now... don't want to jinx this...

post-34563-Godfather-speechless-gif-thin

Edited by olo