IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

OMG

i went to rym

first review:

"At best the arrangements work well, at worst they're incredibly weak and naive. Nothing is truly beautiful in here. The beats can be terrible. Proof that Aphex is most likely a lucky artist, rather than a talented one. This album does not deserve praise."

flol

If Chris Cunningham wasn't in that room with the badger filming RDJ's robot orchestra I'll smoke jenkum

Badgers + Chris Cunningham.... interestiiiiing. Very interestiiiing. I can actually imagine that being something.

I don't see anything other than new music being worth being excited about. Unless WATMM becomes the official portal of everything RDJ related.

No, trust me - this will be very exciting - when (if) this comes to fruition, it will blow peoples' minds - it blew mine!

HERE IT IS GUYS

Joyrex, hope you don't mind me disclosing early.

Dear Community,

We have an exciting offer today, which will help us give funds to WATMM.

You're going to love what I have to share with you today.

But before we get to that let me ask you something?

What are the biggest stumbling blocks you're having to make beats like pros?

Want to create electronic music?

Are you tired of crap samples?

Maybe you are dreaming of making money or get famous with your own music...

Well if you answered YES to any of those, this offer is specifically for YOU.

The reason I'm so excited is I just found one of the COOLEST Beat Maker I've ever seen.

It's called DUBturbo & you can check out their page here: dubturbo.watmm.com

But let me share with you why this is so cool:

1) First of all: This software is very easy to use, that you can make your music right away without any skills.

2) You don't need a supercomputer to work with it. Just simple download&setup on your PC or MAC, begin to make music immediately.

3) The coolest part is; That you can make music on your computer or online. And also run it remotely, no matter where you are...

4) Learn how to monetize your beats...

Once you have it, you will access to tons of samples, and you can join in to 5.000 USD rewarded "DUBturbo Producer Contest".

I'm highly recommending you check them out here: quitegood.watmm.com

In fact, having DUBturbo will make you feel like a pro... And there is a 60 day refund policy, nearly nobody uses.

To say Thank You here is the super bonus I have for you:

If you get this incredible offer of DUBturbo I will give you my 17 USD worth special e-book "How To DJ" for FREE!

In this e-book you will find useful information how to be a Good DJ...

Here's What To Do To Score This Sweet Deal:

Step 1. Click Here & Get DUBturbo dubturbo.watmm.com

Step 2. E-mail your receipt here: richardpls@watmm.com

Step 3. You will get your Free Copy of “How To DJ” right away.

Cheers & make sure you jump on this ASAP!

Sincerely,

Joyrex with partner

PS: Act Fast and get it today with 75% Off, I don't know how long they will hold this Limited Time Offer...

FUCKING LOL!

Afx needs to live forever so he can make music forever, and needs to make a philosophers stone to do so. We get the once in a lifetime chance to enter into a 400 person ballot in the hopes we'll be chosen as a sacrifice. He will forever tell interviewers that he was touched that his fans sacrificed themselves for the chance.

If Chris Cunningham wasn't in that room with the badger filming RDJ's robot orchestra I'll smoke jenkum

Cunningham said he's done doing music videos tho

Not to derail the thread, but what has Cunningham done recently? Anything?

Afx needs to live forever so he can make music forever, and needs to make a philosophers stone to do so. We get the once in a lifetime chance to enter into a 400 person ballot in the hopes we'll be chosen as a sacrifice. He will forever tell interviewers that he was touched that his fans sacrificed themselves for the chance.

if i dont live forever whats the point

what ever happened to that little girl getting vivisected by aliens video? was that just a short film then?

last major project I saw from Cunningham was that installation/robot arm thing. With all this talk about robot drummers I kept forgetting that Cunningham originally started his career doing animatronics and robotic effects for films. Would make a lot of sense for them to collaborate in this capacity. I mean holy shit, can you imagine Cunningham style edits on RDJ's robot drum solos? It could be like a real-life Monkey drummer but even better

if i dont live forever whats the point

You're a deer. What do you care? You voluntarily run into headlights.

last major project I saw from Cunningham was that installation/robot arm thing. With all this talk about robot drummers I kept forgetting that Cunningham originally started his career doing animatronics and robotic effects for films. Would make a lot of sense for them to collaborate in this capacity. I mean holy shit, can you imagine Cunningham style edits on RDJ's robot drum solos? It could be like a real-life Monkey drummer but even better

Yeah , i've been having this recurring dream where an animatronic badger plays midi programmed breakbeats live for me in my face.

Edited by Brisbot

Not to derail the thread, but what has Cunningham done recently? Anything?

I think he also made the cover for the album.