IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Metz is around 10 minutes.

yes people need to do their homework and stop listening to the shorter recording of the Metz track

I'm confident Metz is on this release. Sound palettes is closely related to Manchester track by far.

"a limited Dropcard that unlocks exclusive digital content."

http://instagram.com/p/sBfXchLuiv/?modal=true

What the fuck. fo real??????????????????????????????? Need confirmation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: shit its an official record store init. Holy fuck jizz 8--D~~~~ Who else is distributing the cards??

Edit: still need confirmation that the content is exclusive, and not just tracks from the album!

Edited by Chris Toffer

Guest jasondonervan

Somewhere in New Zealand

2BIXZLU.jpg

cropcircle.jpg

Shit, what are the chances of there being 2 crop circles in the same location at different times of year? buzzy

Probably more likely than identical cloud formations in the background of both pics

icI5dj4Ed8uKC.gif

Somewhere in New Zealand

2BIXZLU.jpg

cropcircle.jpg

Shit, what are the chances of there being 2 crop circles in the same location at different times of year? buzzy

Probably more likely than identical cloud formations in the background of both pics

icI5dj4Ed8uKC.gif

You're right. But I think the change in contrast proves that the 2 crop circles are completely unrelated and separate events

Guest jasondonervan

You're right. But I think the change in contrast proves that the 2 crop circles are completely unrelated and separate events

I can't tell if you're being serious, but it's edited. The Aphex one never happened.

Have I missed something since allusions about another possible imminent album pop out here and there? On IDMForums some guy claimed that there wouldn’t be only one but two albums coming this year. Then again there have been so many informative ‘’very close to Warp’’ posters so I don’t know what to believe. Very stoked to get even this one.

Have I missed something since allusions about another possible imminent album pop out here and there? On IDMForums some guy claimed that there wouldn’t be only one but two albums coming this year. Then again there have been so many informative ‘’very close to Warp’’ posters so I don’t know what to believe. Very stoked to get even this one.

I think that's just speculation based on just that person on reddit and the tor link (syro2eznzea2xbpi.onion). Some think it suggest there will be two more albums after Syro: Eznzea and Xbpi. I think Richard is very likely to release more on Warp in the coming years, but another release this year or early next year is wishful thinking imo.

I think that's just speculation based on just that person on reddit and the tor link (syro2eznzea2xbpi.onion). Some think it suggest there will be two more albums after Syro: Eznzea and Xbpi. I think Richard is very likely to release more on Warp in the coming years, but another release this year or early next year is wishful thinking imo.

mhmm. From a commercial point of view (assuming this album will like go kind of mainstream and shit), it would make sense to release Eznzea/Xbpi shortly before christmas. That'd give enough time for Syro to sink in to the mainstream and for kids to ask santa to give them the fat new prichard jamz under the tree for xmas. Mayb 1 of Eznzea/Xbpi is an EP and the other an album. Could come out @ the same time

Guest jasondonervan

you think I can order this through the JP version of itunes with a USD itunes card?

https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/syro/id911622133

The 12th track is different in length and there's a bonus track entirely.

No, you can only use points cards for the region you bought them from. You can buy codes from places like here, but you also need to set up a separate iTunes Japan account to apply the points to, and ultimately purchase content with.

Guest sonnyskare

you think I can order this through the JP version of itunes with a USD itunes card?

https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/syro/id911622133

The 12th track is different in length and there's a bonus track entirely.

No, you can only use points cards for the region you bought them from. You can buy codes from places like here, but you also need to set up a separate iTunes Japan account to apply the points to, and ultimately purchase content with.

So it'd be easier to 'accidentally' come into possession of the japanese bonus track after release? Why make it so difficult...