IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

can i get an idm analysis of this? https://soundcloud.com/user901489418

cursory listen tells me these are remixes of said tunes, and the timing of the uploads indicates the account is...

only untitled98 sounds remotely similar, to me, to the old aphex stuff.

the rest sounds like some osc set to high freq and just modulatin' the shit out of a track lol

cursory listen tells me these are remixes of said tunes, and the timing of the uploads indicates the account is...

I believe someone is renaming existing tracks to seem like remixes of recently uploaded afx tracks. Same tactic was used with those fake Syro tracks on Soundcloud.

Edited by weakmassive

you're posting links to accounts that are illegally uploading copyrighted music, and I'm the prick.

funny how that works :emotawesomepm9:

we're all excited for these new tracks and in the confusion surrounding them I'm sure others will make the same mistake I have, and link to unknown sources.

My apologies all!

try to be a bit more nice maybe next time? If you need to respond please send a pm. thanks. :beer:

Guest crowndicey

Also, underneath dudes username it says "keep em coming rich". Just somebody doing quick, self descriptively "shit remixes" of these tracks as AFX posts them.

you're posting links to accounts that are illegally uploading copyrighted music, and I'm the prick.

we're all excited for these new tracks and in the confusion surrounding them I'm sure others will make the same mistake I have, and link to unknown sources.

My apologies all!

try to be a bit more nice maybe next time? If you need to respond please send a pm. thanks. :beer:

No need to apologize. Man my brain is turning to jelly as well. It feels a bit like riding out a storm, even a whiteout.

I don't really like been sucked into a computer too much, not used to it. But the tunes are mental so it's worth it.

My apologies all!

No need to apologize. Man my brain is turning to jelly as well. It feels a bit like riding out a storm, even a whiteout.

I don't really like been sucked into a computer too much, not used to it. But the tunes are mental so it's worth it.

Yeah no need to apologize for being stupid. :emotawesomepm9:

jk

downloading and listening to Martins Car in 128kbs makes me want to party like it's actually 1999

it's like the last shitty 16 years of my existence didn't happen

could also be on the account of dosing myself with DXM (for a cold this time, really) again, though

Edited by baph

man_elated_sunset.jpg

Holy fuck--I had to work all day yesterday (basically, a double shift). Wake up to find this thread exploding, and catching up. This picture summarizes my feelings ATM.

THANKS, RDJ!!!