IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

*tips hat*

Thank you sir. Yeah, SFA are pretty close to my heart, Cian's a bit of an electronic demon himself live - love his quadraphonic experiments/gig introductions.

Back to the subject in hand;

Someone mentioned one of the new tracks is Gantz Graff-y... I'm... I'm... wet already.

Edited by SquidgyB

woah...Thought this was all over. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind. Shit.

any suggestions on which of the new 40 or so to hit first?

Edited by olo

I'll just add my name to the list of lurkers who have finally decided to post here due to the uploads...

I can't listen to this latest batch because I'm at work, but I fully didn't expect any *more* since the weekend.

If Richard reads these forums, I want to add my voice to the chorus of thanks. This... this is just amazing :D

*gush*gush*gush*****shug*

Nice "Outspaced" Av, always wondered what it'd be like if RDJ did a few remixes of some SFA stuff, especially the Geurilla era.

I'll just add my name to the list of lurkers who have finally decided to post here due to the uploads...

I can't listen to this latest batch because I'm at work, but I fully didn't expect any *more* since the weekend.

If Richard reads these forums, I want to add my voice to the chorus of thanks. This... this is just amazing :D

*gush*gush*gush*****shug*

Read the rules, you two.

Edited by boris

Read the rules, you two.

I read them twice before each post, once before bed and once for every new track that comes out. I'll go read them again now.

(taut) is up in top 5 of the latest lot for me I think. 179 brk2, the cottages, Th1[slo]....outstanding stuff, gets harder to pick favourites the more that comes out.

i wonder if he saved the caustic window vs. michael jackson mashup he played a few (5?) years back

cordialatron + rock with you IIRC

~crosses fingers~

oh and the amen track from joyrex tape. afx channeling plug !

Edited by thief

Yeah thx for fmsubbass in 320 :)

So I have 40 new tracks so far, is that correct or did I miss anything?

Correct.

I've got 42 (or 43 if you count the Vibert remix), but I'm really catching up just now so I'm not sure what I have now. Did you exclude those two Noyzelab tracks (T08 and Quadraverb)?

woah...Thought this was all over. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind. Shit.

any suggestions on which of the new 40 or so to hit first?

Hit the cottages.

damn.

office-dance1.gif?w=640

absolutely incredible, Cottage 3 E sounds like analord 10 / the tuss. seriously amazing. this is miracle guys ,thank you Richard.

i dont know how im going to sleep

agreed

i found the source of 80s tite!

so yes, it's not by him

Lol, how did you find it?!

nooooo, i wanted to believe it was by him, does anyone have the comp its off?

Edited by funkaholic

oops I mean Laughable Butane Bob live was amazing so if you are there Richard Id love to hear the 1997 live version that was longer that the ep mix :-) Such an amazing track! And thanks again for all the great music!

Correct.

I've got 42 (or 43 if you count the Vibert remix), but I'm really catching up just now so I'm not sure what I have now. Did you exclude those two Noyzelab tracks (T08 and Quadraverb)?

I had 112 before, including the spiral staircase mix, and I now have 152, not counting the Russian Disco track. The track counter on SC also went from 110 to 150 if I remember correctly. I might have missed something as I went to sleep early last night.

Correct.

batch01 was 112

now 40

Can someone confirm if "crappy" has been released or not?

It was broadcast by Norwegian radio station NRK P3 after the Quart Festival in 1997. Other than that, no.