IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I'm manually editing up the tracks for proper consumption. This shit is satisfying mang. Putting the artwork, most proper title, and upload order. I'm making it so the comments and tags and alternate titles and whatnot show up as the lyrics on my iPod. I know how I'll be filling my time this weekend.

(the emoticons on here give me so much nostalgia :trashbear: )

whoa... what's that track that got immediately deleted from his soundcloud on page 282? :spiteful:

Opens 10 tabs of Page 282, Lulz @ slow computers

Edited by jsmcpn

https://soundcloud.com/user48736353001/big-fluttery

9UvlPoL.jpg

Good morning monkeys. And a good day!.

(I wish he would spread out what's left and release a few every day for the next few months. That would be awesome, have something nice to look forward to errday :D).

Edited by FichardReynman

Mang, I'm high as a badger, and I find myself being a bit bitter that he (you, dude) made me wait 10-15 years for these. And then I feel pretty good, because they were shared, and they didn't have to be.. And life is long and so on. Excellent.

Edited by FichardReynman

DanHole says at 0:00:
(big fluttery) ?
Posted 36 mins ago36 mins user48736353001 says at 0:00:
@dan-h0le: @dan-h0le: that was lukes name for it , can only find the ones i gave him and not the masters, theyre here somewhere, dont think i can look at soundclog any longer though for the mo :))

Edited by jsmcpn