IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Nice article from the boiler room chaps about reactions of a few of RDJ's peer to the Soundcloud releases. Includes an unreleased MikeP tune from back in the day.

Check it out here

Jazz.

LOL

What could make this thread more of a classic than it already was? Right, the Paradinas family displaying their dirty laundry. ;D

Hey Bambs, do you have a clue about that whole Steinvord ordeal? We might need a couple new ways to mindphuq some boardmembers some more, and if you're into the story (or, present it that way), we might be in for an extra laugh or two.

Nice article from the boiler room chaps about reactions of a few of RDJ's peer to the Soundcloud releases. Includes an unreleased MikeP tune from back in the day.

Check it out here

yeah u should probably read at least couple last of post before posting, or it will be madhouse here xD

hob1/häb/

noun

1. a flat metal shelf at the side or back of a fireplace, having its surface level with the top of the grate and used especially for heating pans.

a machine tool used for cutting gears or screw threads.

Check it out here

yeah u should probably read at least couple last of post before posting, or it will be madhouse here xD

My bad! Damn this forum be quick! ;)

Won't happen again

ahhhh mucky puppy is fooking get up and goooooooooooo awesome!

thanks mike

why did that interview link the syrobonkers interviews as bullshit?

yea i was wondering the same thing ,unless they were inferring that WATMM in general is bullshit

WHICH IS A BIG STRETCH

Love the article on the boiler room.

Listening to Human Rotation now.... he could have friggen blown f-ing Prodigy right out of the water if he'd released his early rave tunes! My f-ing god. Experience my ass. That's rave for wussbags.

Love the article on the boiler room.

Listening to Human Rotation now.... he could have friggen blown f-ing Prodigy right out of the water if he'd released his early rave tunes! My f-ing god. Experience my ass. That's rave for wussbags.

I love it when Human Rotation goes right into Plinky Plonk[orig]

Fucking brilliant couple of tracks.

Check it out here

My bad! Damn this forum be quick! ;)

Won't happen again

no worries, mate xD

this forum is in fact very fast. Once you think you found something new afex, it's already in "best of miles davis" thread.

they even disscussed soundcloud dump before it actually started 0_0.

watmmers...

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

Sweet article from the Boiler Room - if you add it up to the similar anecdotes told by roughly the same people in that We Love Aphex Twin Breezeblock special (2005-ish) you get an even better idea of that era :)

Very cool to hear that track from µ-ziq too, thanks for adding that!

Guys, I'm kinda late to the Soundcloud party. Is there an easy way of grabbing all of the tracks uploaded so far (155 currently)? Has anyone zipped them up yet?

scroll to the top!

Guys, I'm kinda late to the Soundcloud party. Is there an easy way of grabbing all of the tracks uploaded so far (155 currently)? Has anyone zipped them up yet?

scroll to the top!

Of this page? I can't see anything... :(

hm, different theme i guess. anyways here you go

Tracks 1-112: https://mega.co.nz/#!sMBh1RRR!LteXZWa0-a-p1-TwjWnxIA_3cc6gtQMCdUvGb50gguI
Tracks 113-152: https://mega.co.nz/#!pJB1lQTQ!vwx_WR4-KAFLxJovJMMEjVxB_f9MUpiGZd85f8-8B68
Tracks 153-157: https://mega.co.nz/#!4Q5HAQqL!vI7ftJn8yNvAkN1IMBiPFQJtaAtHkDdyqiPnUwfr-7M

File names are still as downloaded from Soundcloud, I took some liberties with the tags though.

Artist and Album tags for all tracks are now 'AFx' and 'Sc' respectively. There's some extrapolation or assumption on my part that that's what would have been used for the earlier files as well if he'd planned ahead on making them downloadable, and for the sake of uniformity I've ignored the few exceptions in the last batch that had different or no tags.

Track numbers are still the order they were uploaded in, and the title tags as on Soundcloud (i.e., including the numbers, and any capitalization or other differences from the file name). Comments and artwork for each track are in the tags too. Not included are the hashtags from SC (there are very few that aren't "afx" or "early afx" or similar anyway) and any tags from the original files besides the comments (e.g., the Traktor or iTunes stuff).

I've also stopped using the Total Tracks tag as there is/was no predetermined number of tracks anyway, and this way if he decides to ever upload anything again, I don't have to go back and change the older sets. Unless something happens that gives me the urge to revisit the tags of course.

Again, if anyone downloads this, it would be nice to let me know if I messed up somewhere (missing or bad files/tags/whatever), with so many tracks it's getting easy to overlook things.

yeah i dont see the best answer at the top of the page, using pc and classic watmm theme ( the light blues), but i see it on my android phone, not logged in

also, when on the new content page, hitting the arrow symbol that expands the thread information for this thread, i dont see links to page numbers, so if i want to just get to the last page its tricky

Edited by very honest

Guest cyphersum

Still plenty more great music which is yet to appear if my memory is right.

Have you ever seen or heard the test pressing called 'Xylo' for Polygon Window?