IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest sloanster

Anyone in AFX land with any clues to 2 tracks posted on user48736353003's Soundcloud diskhat ALL preparedonemixed (hipHop Mix) and Lichen[noisemix] 11 days ago they were posted. Are these real or fake anyone? I don't want my cataloguing of the dumps confounded by imposters!!!

oh common, he really wanted to attend but then got high and forgot

I think he got high and wanted to accept the award for 'BEST IMPROVISED JAZZ SOLO' before security detained him

lel

Anyone in AFX land with any clues to 2 tracks posted on user48736353003's Soundcloud diskhat ALL preparedonemixed (hipHop Mix) and Lichen[noisemix] 11 days ago they were posted. Are these real or fake anyone? I don't want my cataloguing of the dumps confounded by imposters!!!

lel2

Fake.

Guest bitroast

Explains Joyrex's avatar!

"MFM...was going to be called Mr. Men, and each track was describing each character’s personality"

i am such a dangus. i read that article and this bit and everything and failed to put the 2 and 2 together. thanks for pro tip prog ben !!

Every time uploading stops I just assume it's the end and just think to myself "Wow! What a great run.", not expecting anything, and then some more appear and I'm like "Fucking BONUS!" This train of thought will end the twitching.

I actually don't think it's the end right now, but who knows.

Explains Joyrex's avatar!

"MFM...was going to be called Mr. Men, and each track was describing each character’s personality"

i am such a dangus. i read that article and this bit and everything and failed to put the 2 and 2 together. thanks for pro tip prog ben !!

...and Mr. Men is still the only title I'll accept for that release. "Melodies From Mars" the title should stay in demoland where it belongs. That's like a crappy psyche-rock title or a Herbie Hancock album or something.

This could be it for the uploads, despite being told its "the beginning" Aphex is still a piss-taker of the highest calibre, I'm not holding my breath and am more than chuffed with what is there already.

This could be it for the uploads, despite being told its "the beginning" Aphex is still a piss-taker of the highest calibre, I'm not holding my breath and am more than chuffed with what is there already.

Joyrex said he is just getting started so this really is not the end of it. I hope he's not lying to us..

Who said it was the beginning? Wasn't that JR rather than AFX?

Edit: some highly inconsiderate person broke in line and beat me to it.

I took JR's statement to mean new (real) releases this year and book.

Edited by atypic

Now there's the added possibility of µ-Ziq unleashing some of his stuff too...

tumblr_luf3krIcKW1qkhfseo5_400.jpg

says who?

Source: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86647-patiently-awaiting-u-ziq-soundcloud-dump/

Nothing confirmed, but Rixxx says that he has been going through his tapes and at the very least contemplating it.

Now there's the added possibility of µ-Ziq unleashing some of his stuff too...

tumblr_luf3krIcKW1qkhfseo5_400.jpg

says who?

Source: http://forum.watmm.com/topic/86647-patiently-awaiting-u-ziq-soundcloud-dump/

Nothing confirmed, but Rixxx says that he has been going through his tapes and at the very least contemplating it.

Wow, that would be great, do it Mike.

Plus he already did set one of his sonic critters free earlier in that article that was posted.

We shouldn't expect a full blown invasion or anything at all for that matter, but with how awesome things have been lately, who knows?

Edited by Hail Sagan

This has been an awesome experience but I'm definitely starting to feel the totally unjustified sense of entitlement lately. Getting my jimmies rustled when I don't wake up to new tracks being uploaded, getting all specific with what era of Aphex Twin should be uploaded more, and now essentially suggesting that µ-Ziq gets in on this utterly ridiculous trend for my own selfish enjoyment (better be flac or at least 320 too brah or I ain't messing with it).

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11490-1381518046-13

Might be time to sit back, take a deep breath, and just totally punch myself right in the fucking face.

Love T08+4...it really stood out to me when RDJ included it in the Syrobonkers trax and have listened to it a lot since. He had it tagged "African" or summin then haha. Such a wonky rhythm and interesting new vibe for AFX..would love to hear some new tunes from him in this direction.