IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

we need 2 throw some keyboardplayers out the window, get the fuck out of the forrest and sacrifice a nun to summon the afx dude

it worked before

Edited by Ivan Ooze

Now there's the added possibility of µ-Ziq unleashing some of his stuff too...

tumblr_luf3krIcKW1qkhfseo5_400.jpg

says who?
Somerset Avenue Tracks anyone?

Exactly. Mike started the ball rolling by being the first to action on archives, and Tom Middleton was talking about doing his anthology a while back before that.

Don't know it it's been pointed out before, but 2:09 in Human Rotation is rather like the beginning of Audax Powder, isn't it?

funny, the only thing i noticed was that it uses a similar metallic sounding synth sound (the one that's modulated by a synced s&h-lfo) like supremacy ii! but you're right, 2:09 does sound like audax powder! :emotawesomepm9:

Who said it was the beginning? Wasn't that JR rather than AFX?

Edit: some highly inconsiderate person broke in line and beat me to it.

I took JR's statement to mean new (real) releases this year and book.

Joyrex specifically clarified that was referring to the SoundCloud dump and that he didn't about any other additional releases in 2015, but who knows. At this point I'm cautiously optimistic that Richard may return with some tunes on soundcloud, but if not he's already been more than generous with his treasure trove.

5 though

honestly not feeling 5 so much; it's a great window into the process but 4 is so much more complete

same with make a baby tbqh

not that I'm not thrilled to have both to listen to frequently

'5' is more of a '3' if you ask me

im pretty sure '4' meant it was 4th best. Therefore '5' was 5th best.

us mortals cant even conceive of how good '1' or '2' is.

Did anyone see what track that was? It showed 156 for me on the soundcloud feed on the main page here but when I clicked on the link it was back down to 155

hmm, well i didn't get an email for any new track, which i'm pretty sure gets sent instantly. maybe you're seeing things!

Did anyone see what track that was? It showed 156 for me on the soundcloud feed on the main page here but when I clicked on the link it was back down to 155

maybe you're seeing things!

Probably lol. I have been having issues lately.

srry, false alarm.