IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

He just answered one of Paul Chillage's spammy question, but then he answered one of Zoe's ever insightful comments from 3 months ago:

zoeblade on 2Pcp 2 @ 2:09: Never noticed before, but was this aerosol hi-hat slowed down and re-used in At the Heart of It All?

user18081971 says at 2:09:

@zoeblade: well spotted, 1st to notice!

nice one, zoe!

"aerosol hi-hat" will be my new user name

joyrex baby. how's life?

He just answered one of Paul Chillage's spammy question, but then he answered one of Zoe's ever insightful comments from 3 months ago:

zoeblade on 2Pcp 2 @ 2:09: Never noticed before, but was this aerosol hi-hat slowed down and re-used in At the Heart of It All?

user18081971 says at 2:09:

@zoeblade: well spotted, 1st to notice!

nice one, zoe!

zoe is a total afx scholar

Just heard Syro in 24 wav for first time.

Imagine if dump was upscaled to even 1/10 of that.

:music:

I don't believe in people hearing the difference, unless it was sourced from a different master than the 16-bit CD

mad props to ya

yup. 24bit is a waste of time.

Soundcloud can be a bit of an annoying wanker at times...

On user18081971 main page, right hand side, it states only 3 playlists. Which got me worked up because I hadn't taken a not of them all.

But, scroll down to SAW 1.5 it states 14 tracks but doesn't show them all. Click on display more and it still only shows ten. Click on the actual playlist and you get 14. On top of that my mobile version still shows the original (different) tracklist despite clearing the cache numerous times.

Just heard Syro in 24 wav for first time.

Imagine if dump was upscaled to even 1/10 of that.

:music:

I don't believe in people hearing the difference, unless it was sourced from a different master than the 16-bit CD

mad props to ya

yup. 24bit is a waste of time.

the weirdness of snake oil delusional disorder is too extreme for even me to comprehend sometimes

Yeah mind the gap is a favorite!

Soundcloud might be shitty and broken but the comment system is really great, especially for this kind of interaction. Also linking and discovering other accounts is a great side effect.

Guest RJC2

Mind The Gap is indeed the business. Easily played that the most out the whole lot. Obvious statement, but some really great stuff in all this, bigups to RDJ.

* insert obligatory request for download enabling here *

Yeah, so many great tracks, can barely listen to anything else at the moment. C'mon Rich please enable dl on Cornish Spreek5b and CHEETAHT7 Teac...pls?

On a side note i asked Erik Jong why he removed all his tracks and he responded saying some

record company wanted to release some of his tracks on both CD and LP so that's great news.