IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Disabled downloads? As in tracks were available for download but now they aren't anymore?

Fuck. Did anyone get them lol?

At least three (that's how many I have) of the latest modular tracks (those uploaded yesterday, so after the Nzq* ones) were downloadable. Then he disabled downloads for all of them. Maybe he'll make them available again as a batch when he's done? Just guessing here.

Might not have been him - SoundCloud is getting sued by a major UK music body for unpaid royalties...

are rebrab and lecce modular?

From that facebook link above:

Daniele Ferrazzano I remember very well when made this sample, in the back stage from the fridge before the gig on 17th August 2011 in Lecce : )

So Lecce is actually the sound of a fridge? Nice fridge. I'd like one!

Might not have been him - SoundCloud is getting sued by a major UK music body for unpaid royalties...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34072255/soundcloud-to-be-sued-in-royalties-row

Oops - I've just seen this thread:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/88592-major-uk-music-body-sues-soundcloud-over-unpaid-royalties/

are rebrab and lecce modular?

From that facebook link above:

Daniele Ferrazzano I remember very well when made this sample, in the back stage from the fridge before the gig on 17th August 2011 in Lecce : )

So Lecce is actually the sound of a fridge? Nice fridge. I'd like one!

i think it's more something like this